1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex What is the MOST important level on your chart today?

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by dancingphil, Sep 25, 2015.

1. dancingphil

dancingphil Guest

NOT yesterday; what is the most important level on your chart TODAY?

Buggered if I am going to tell you - yet it is real and new every day.

This level that is relied upon by it seems EVERY Market Maker. This level returned to several times almost every day.

I haven't traded in 13 months. I am still only worth my $88 million back then. I still only own that cash, less the $17,000,000 and change I paid to buy 12,400 ounces of gold at an average of $1,367 per.

Yet I cannot understand why people haven't seen or understood the MOST IMPORTANT level on your charts!!!!

With 350,000 members on Forex factory, surely not all can be complete idiots.

Source.

2. Yousuf

Yousuf New Member

Hlw friends

How are you? I think you are all well.Today i want to tell you that Forex trading business is our business and we have to respect this business.Like today i have seen many post and thread where many traders telling that Forex is gambling but it is totally false.We all know that Forex is not gambling and we should respect Forex because Forex business providing us earning opportunity and huge knowledge so we need to show respect to Forex trading business.