1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker What percentage of your tournaments are ITM?

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by greatgame230, Dec 5, 2018.

1. greatgame230

greatgame230 Guest

Hi everyone in the community I am new so I do this post to compare myself and know how much I have to improve in my game. A simple question for the whole community of all the tournaments that you play in the month in which percentage succeed, I mean get to be in the money or win it. Thanks for your answer is to be able to make a comparison with my skills, but if I ask this question I must say after having calculated it in the month I play about 60 or more tournaments my percentage of being in the money is 10% I do not know if is poor or is good I hope for your answers and tips thanks. Greetings

Source.

2. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    I know you can't, put your ROI is what we need to see (Return of Investment) numbers.. 10% is way to low btw, go to cash, get a coach, or quit now, save a bunch of time and money.