1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker What would it take?

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by Dustin Brooks, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Dustin Brooks

Dustin Brooks New Member

What would it take for you to join my online poker club? What are things that would make you want to? Things you would like to see and games or stakes you would like played. Just looking for feedback on making a great poker club aimed specifically for the players benefit. Also looking for players if I could set it up the way players would like. Thanks!

2. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    Your question is legit and I'm afraid the reply is not what you will like to hear.

Most players have found a home online, and unless you have a following of players, your competition will be offering a better deal and their players have confidence in them. Starting new will be tough sledding at PPPoker I assume.

There are other ways, I'm not going to discuss here, but if interested, email me directly. Email is in my signature below on this reply, and gl to you.

3. Dustin Brooks

Dustin Brooks New Member

It's actually on the pokerrrr 2 app but it's the same deal there. People already belong to clubs and it's a tough market to get into. Thanks for the feedback though. I really appreciate it.

4. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    certainly, I have more than 400 players under me at another site... players get 30% rake back after a min deposit of $50, my subaffiliates get 10% of each players rack per week as well. [email protected]