1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker When does it end?

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by CDNMAN 42, Sep 13, 2021.

1. CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42 Guest

I am referring to the so called Variance, I play on 4 different sites, on three of them I have reasonable results win some etc, however on the 4th site, PokerStars I suffer from a long continuous losing streak, I mean I cannot win a race a flip or catch a draw, even with 15 outs on the flop, I just cannot catch, cannot win. This has been going on for approximately 37 days and that is playing 5 or more MTTs $1.50 buy ins daily. When I do catch AA or very good starting cards either no one calls or I get out drawn by garbage. I have read I should be patient and keep playing, however, when this goes on for such a long time and only on one site I am beginning to believe that the site in question uses algorithms to identify winners and losers prior to cards being dealt and if you are on the losing end of the algorithm there is no way out except to not play. Thoughts? :):):)

Source