1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex When my mind is on tilt...

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by Pierce, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Pierce

Pierce Guest

Hello guys,

I'm trading Forex some time and finally found a strategy with works for me.
    But the big problem is my mind.

So just today I started trading - first trade = lost, 2nd also. I recognized that I'm not feeling well today but nevertheless I tried.
    And so the whole shit started; I was angry about myself "why did you even trade" and so on.

I opened position with increased volume, the insane thing is: At this moment I even knew I was doing the wrong thing but I couldn't do a thing about it.
    I'ts like I'm forced to do so. And finally I blew my account.
    It's not that big of a deal cause I only deposit 100 USD at a time.

Cause I know if I had a million buck in it, I'd even blow this in a day or two.

This happens so many times, sometimes I can control it, but when I'm a bit exhausted or some bad stuff mix together it's just like im on autopilot into the ground.
    It's insane - I don't know how to stop this.

Source.

2. Trigety

Trigety New Member

Currently still studying
    I have been working with this for a long time now, for 8 years or more, i have been playing poker and i get to that tilt or what it is..

The simplest way of describing what it is, is that you and i are animals and some animals have it hard breaking their instinctual feelings, feelings that some are fully in control off which don't lead them to react by instinct but reasoning instead, this is done by practice, you have to go into your mind and simply try to calm your self in this situation and lead your instinctual feelings that you in that moment feel to reasoning, and try to be colder about your feelings.. Hope this can help you, tho i know it requires a lot of time and practice and can be a struggle to get settled, as i am still fighting with this but it is a lot easier then it was before.. Focus, that is all!