1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Craps Where did they go

Discussion in 'Craps Forum' started by LarryS, Jun 29, 2015.

1. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

there were posts and references by Frank S /////he said he would no credibility or reduced credibility to people that dont use their real names.
    And responses

where did they all go?

2. superrick

superrick Active Member Founding Member

LarryS are you saying that those post were taking down?

3. LarryS

at least 2 of mine were for sure, referencing FRANK's' complaint. AND I dont see his posts that I responded to.

4. LarryS

I went to my profile and "recent activity"....you know just in case I erroneously posted on a thread that I didnt intend to.

I am missing 3 posts. 2 regarding franKS whining about using real names, at least 2 of his responses to me, and a post i believe in the craps advantage play section regarding a new post by a guy who talked about "tipping points" in craps and betting based on trends.
    I dont see his post, my response or franks response.

Those are the ones I remember for sure. There might be others.

there is no sense posting here if there is going to be censorship. I never use vulgarities.

frank even had a post where he asked me if he could use my argument about"real names" at some other venue as a Q/A demonstration. That is gone.

Missing entries are a big deal to me, because my time is worth something. And I dont like to think when I read other peoples posts, that I am not getting the full story.

So I will just walk away. No complaints. Itsnot my board.

rules are rules...and I must have broken some rule.

5. Frank Scoblete

Frank Scoblete Active Member Founding Member

I never break the rules...so why are my posts gone? (I didn't actually check but no reason for LarryS to make this up.)

Mark V likes this.
  6. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

Our hosting company had to restore an earlier backup due to a physical problem they experienced on the partition where our site was hosted on. Please read this thread for more details.

7. Harley

Harley Active Member Lineage to Founders

LarryS, one possible theory is that on Sunday there was a major outage for this website, and maybe when it was restored they only restored it to a version that was backed up previous to the missing posts ?

8. Harley

Harley Active Member Lineage to Founders

... Sorry - Admin ( he/she is actually alive, but if he does anything, like follow his own rules is still debatable) and I were responding at the same time - same answer