1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Where is the off topic thread or hijack posts thread?

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Criticisms / Problems' started by Punkcity, Apr 29, 2022.

1. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    As a number of posts have been removed from various threads this forum over the last year at least because posters, myself included, have complained to admin that other posters are off topic or deliberately hijacking other poster threads with their spam posts.

Where can I find them ?
    Why is there not a dedicated thread/forum to keep them from disappearing from the interverse?
    Cheers

2. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

3. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Oh excellent thanks I just noticed the new off topic rule violation 7 you handed out to Jacob blaze on another thread, rlmao at the ironing of that one , shoot , you displaying a senecio of humour admin , WELL DONE , lol lofffl an applied demonstration of understanding humour with a not so subtle knife in the kidney twist as well. Lol lofl

You can bet your cotton socks, no code there just plain English means exactly what it states being cotton socks, I’m going to be pinging all and sundry with that. Lofl , oh do I need to FYI what lofl stands for or is that a common enough idiom of the everyday language now?

loving your sense of humour administration, and to think I question if you had one lofl, how wrong was I hey? Lofl my apologies you are witty and have an excellent senecio of humour. I will never accuse of being humourless ever again. Lofl cheers