1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Who in your family plays poker?

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by Fish2014, May 5, 2016.

1. Fish2014

Fish2014 Guest

I find it interesting to talk about this and I want to share my story poker game 6 years ago and I have to say that no one in my family played poker until I change that lol all began one evening in which were gathered everyone in family so I decided to tell them about the poker at the beginning of understand anything so I decided to get the cards and poker chips do not sit all and started to explain after a while already they understood the basics my mother and my sister are learning very quickly achieved a bluff and I couldn't believe it my sister is a psychologist as well which is good for analyzing explain them that poker was not a simple card game required much concentration and a good analysis of the rival my father on the other hand blended and moves you forgot this was repeating until you reach a point in which committed real money between us we can I must say I was very happy to see that my family as my we loved this magnificent mental sport now I am proud to say that everyone in my family have learned to play poker since it is very boring to talk about poker and that no one understands you the best and most essential is have fun and make it to the side of the people who most want to I'd like to know if in your family play poker and the history of such as began to play

Source.