1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Why i can not promote roulette software?

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by BGM4K, Dec 26, 2018.

1. BGM4K

BGM4K Member

Can you please moderators and anyone else, please give me an answer, why i can not promote roulette software, for witch i have spent three years to develope and test. Which is so brilliant and i am unable to promote it anywhere. I get banned or my posts deleted, even if i do it in not advertising manner as posssible.

I have some statemens, please neglect them or describe, why do you deny them.

1. Gamblers relate on intuition or calculations. Since calculating requires big brain work, this work could be done by computers. Software or calculator does not mean success by fact, it is just calculator, so why deny it in the first way? I understand, calculators differ one from each other, and there might me mistakes, but not knowing what i am up to, is it fair to deny it already?

2. Selling such an opportunity seems like a scam? So i have invested my precious time and money to make it happen. Hired programmer, gambled and lost and lost and lost, to find out mistakes calculators and emotional intelligence. Should i just give it out for some reason and why not to pick some money from it? Why? It is money related knowledge. I understand everything in those forums are knowledge that helps people to play better, and none of the money are required, but forum provides static information, i do dynamic answers based on sequencies, this is personal and individual help in decision making.

3. Before denying please test me. Take a sequence of 30 numbers or so, and give me 15 first of them, i will try to find a betting option that would show profitable success from unknown numbers.

2. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    Because something that works will make you plenty of money by using it yourself.

Think of the golden egg laying goose.
    I have a goose that lays golden eggs, but I'll sell it to you for $49.99
    It makes no logical sense.
    Now if it doesn't work reliably, has mistakes, etc. - then share it openly and the
    bright minds here will work on fixing it.
    If your goal is to make money - then make money using it yourself.
    If you goal is to sell it to others who think they'll make money but won't - you're
    scamming people.
    Your goose doesn't really lay golden eggs so you'll sell it...... that's how it appears
    when everyone shows up on the forums selling a goose.

gm2891, Spider, mr j and 1 other person like this.
  3. John Blerg

John Blerg Well-Known Member 👹 Troll 👹

Founder of CalAsia Proven Baccarat Wagering Method
    ok, here is the real test and the only test U need to see if you are telling the truth, smarter than most everyone and a real money maker!!!!!!!!!

Test Real Question: Please quote this post below and tell me the number somewhere between 0/00 and 36 that I picked out and I am thinking. Ok??????? Please post the number below and we will see if you know what you claim!!!!!

4. Sharptracker

Sharptracker Well-Known Member

John, this is what he is asking for (18 is the recent number) 21/12/13/7/33/23/18/22/20/33/29/20/36/14/18/...

5. John Blerg

O ok i will do better than you pciking one number then.

Here, the wheel just produced this. 1/5/2/19/10/19/0/00/19/31/29/19/0/7/7/11/4/0/14/22/8

give me the next 10 to wager on and I will and i will pass or fail you, how is dat bro??????????????????????????

6. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Fugget ( sic) the number picking . By the time the numbers are played they are stale and no longer of any use .

DS is a fallacy on both sides of the table . Payers think it would work when at the precise moment a dealer change occurs for the same reason .

ND

7. John Blerg

wat does DS mean??????????????????

Diarrhea Shingles????????????????????????????

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018

8. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

DS = Dealers Signature .

9. Benas

Benas Active Member

Looking for peoples who play better...
    test

10. Sharptracker

Sharptracker Well-Known Member

It is better but he asked for a serie of 15 numbers spun and you gave 21...

11. Benas

Benas Active Member

If to follow your logic, then all world are only scammers - Bill Gates is the biggest one - he sold so many computers ... :)

12. Benas

Benas Active Member

If you will do this many times nobody will call you - scammer, but similar tests I have done many times and all genius failed :)

13. John Blerg

Where do we send our cash to??

And how much should we send????

You lost your I D so u have to give us a test question and a code word answer ok????

Yes????

14. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    He's in business to make money for himself and his share holders, he isn't in business to "make you rich".
    He also provides exactly what he sells. If he said one of his computers could make you time travel - you would call him a liar and scammer - but he doesn't do that. Scammers sell dreams to desperate people. That's logic, what you posted isn't.

Not everyone has failed, you have failed.
    You won't find a winner with a winning system posting it openly on any forum, that's insane.

gm2891 likes this.

15. Benas

Benas Active Member

redicted
    No matter in posting openly or secretly. That is not interesting. The matter is in show results which are better than mathematical - all is so simple. I gave you a video from mine roulette, show me predicted result which will overcome math by 3 STD.
    For me absolute, not interesting how you play and what you do. I met maybe 10 peoples from forums - all they were "winers" in internet talks, but no one was a winner when we met... and no one beat mine wheel...

16. eugene

eugene Well-Known Member

And if he did have one, I would go back to just before windows started and kill the SOB. :D
    (but then how would I get there in the first place...LoL)

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  17. Benas

Benas Active Member

Ok, so what to do with these who sell say lipsticks for women - that is the same dream. The same dream is a lottery, but in every country it is ...

18. John Blerg

Simple you would get there in a grey DeLoren car

19. eugene

eugene Well-Known Member

Well, what's to stop the guy setting up his own site and giving people a free trial/demonstration or something like that instead of doing it of the back of other people and their sites.

It's a familiar pattern on these gambling forums. A few genuine discussions get going between roulette/baccarat enthusiasts and before you know it, in steps a few people with no history or posts and they are winning 50k a week and getting comped to the hilt. Hey, it's sure nice of them to drop by on a busy schedule and tell us all what we are missing out on.

20. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    Wait a minute, didn't you post a system on the open forum? So, what you're saying is that it didn't work?

By the way, I did post a very simple little system on this forum that actually does work.