1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Winning chances over 37 spins

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by chewtoy, Nov 5, 2021.

1. chewtoy

chewtoy Member

Hey everybody,

Its always great to read you all, I always find really interesting infos here that help me a lot.

I was surfing the internet the other day and I found something interesting about the winning chances of playing 1 2 3 4 or 5 straight numbers but I don't seem to find it anymore. Maybe it was even on this forum...

It was saying something like playing 5 numbers over 37 spins is like 99,997% of chances of winning, 4 was 99% or something 3 96%, it was looking like that more less but i might be mistaken. Does it sounds familiar to you ?

Thanks!!

2. chewtoy

chewtoy Member

When I say chances orf winning I meant chances of hitting at least once on one of the numbers played over 37 spins

3. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Welcome back, good to see one of my all time visually favourite avatar back on the screen.
    Yes check turbo gambling fallacy thread he just posted a post page 8 that runs a sim on 6 number a spin for 680 + spins. It might help you get the answer. Cheers

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
  4. celescliff

celescliff Member

5. chewtoy

chewtoy Member

Thanks celescliff, i know this stats too but they talk about statistically how many repeats you can expect on a number after multiple spins. Not really the infos I am looking, I was not looking at stats but at odds : for example on one spin we have 1 out of 37 chance of winning playing one number, so i wanted to know what odds of winning over 37 spins playing 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5... I saw this information somewhere but don't remember where. I guess I could calculate but math is not my strong skill.

6. chewtoy

chewtoy Member

Thanks Punkcity but it was not that either, that is interesting though. Love Turbogenius, he is my hero.

TurboGenius likes this.
  7. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired