1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Wire Act

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by xOneCoolHandx, Aug 25, 2015.

1. If you have read the article about the reinterpretation of the Wire Act: http://www.cardschat.com/news/judici...-opinion-14564 and are interested in discussing this further, I would love to feild legal questions about it. It is clear that Holder made this possible and this isn't the first of his shady deals (gun running to Mexico just to name one other instance of many)...The Freedom of Information Act should have given access to the records as would the Sunshine laws, but this is also not the first time that the DOJ has refused to turn over records that are legally available to anyone who requests them (except, of course, matters of National Security..there are waiting periods on this.) and the stance by Holder and the DOJ is not the only instance of them using the Wire Act and the Commerce Clause wrongly. Both were used to give the FCC control over the internet with the Net Nuetrality Act. Believe me, it isn't what you believe it is. The government will soon have control over everything net related and will be able to use that power in horrifying ways. It is time to restore Washington to its Constitutional roots. Again, I would love to discuss this with everyone, so either post or pm me.

Source.