1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc WizardOfVegas Forum is Dying

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by LovePotion9, Sep 5, 2015.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    LMAO epic.

beachedwhale likes this.
  2. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    GF is on the verge of surpassing WOV's traffic!

Screen Shot 2020-07-12 at 8.50.34 AM.png

478K ! ALL TIME LOW for WOV.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
    beachedwhale likes this.
  3. oopsididitagain

oopsididitagain Active Member

On the verge of surpassing its silliness, maybe.

What does GF stand for? Great Freddy and friends?

Nathan Detroit and beachedwhale like this.
  4. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Not surprising at all. You've got off-the-wall FleaStiff bumping a boring thread that he started 4 years ago. It wasn't interesting then and it certainly isn't now. How about the "what did you eat" thread? Or what book did you read? Then there's phony new member Cleopatra. She claims to have caught the Coronavirus, completely recover and go back to work...all in less than 2 weeks. Even Wizard/ Sad Shack got conned on that one...making her a new thread. He was probably trying to make Angela jealous...that's what little boys do. Blabs broke an almost month long silence to make a veiled threat and to sniff around at the new 30 year old female member. She then disappeared again...and that's a good thing.

Yesterday that mighty forum that boasts 19,456 members (most fake) struggled to have a paltry 120 visitors. You have to wonder how much embarrassment the site's owners, LCB, will put up with. It's the Odds site that they paid all that money for. All the forum does is make fools of them every day.

soxfan and beachedwhale like this.
  5. oopsididitagain

• Violation of Rule #1: Be Respectful
    Yesterday, all you idiots worshipped it. Lol.

Nathan Detroit and beachedwhale like this.
  6. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

This cat had spoken th truth just by choosing the wrong word .

7. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    Meantime, back at the ranch, the floodgates just broke.

WOV just slipped below 500K lol
    Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 11.19.34 AM.png

WOV traffic is now pretty much equivalent to that of GF.

Oh how the once mighty have fallen. Reminds me of, what was it called, that internet search engine...AltaVista?

Ironic eh? In essence, this thread about WOV gets more traffic now than WOV itself.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
    soxfan and beachedwhale like this.

8. Karen Nathan

Karen Nathan Well-Known Member

WOV isn't getting as much traffic because a lot of people have jumped ship from there recently. The writing was on the wall when even one of the most loyal and long term Members publicly called WOV a joke.

beachedwhale likes this.
  9. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Wizard/Sad Shack tells his faithful (yeah, there's still one or two) that he is going to take the Mensa test. He says he has taken it before and failed. Maybe he should take it on one of his dozen unicycles. That wouldn't be weird. Would it? Maybe get some advice from Happy Heather, Not So Hot Blonde or his little boy crush, Angela...but only if she wears the red "titty" dress.

Nah...none of the above. The best person to advise him is EvenBob/Spike. Why, you ask? Spike claims he was a Mensa member once. Yes, from the moldy pages of that almost dead forum Spike says: "I was a member of Mensa in the 80s for a few years." Yup...who knew. Apparently nobody.

He goes on to say: 'It should be called "Society of Losers." He should know. He's not done yet. He ends with this deep thought: "What a bunch of egotistical blowhards." Again...he should know. Strangely he has nothing so far to say on the current Mensa discussion. Loser...check. Blowhard...check. Spike has it all.

That blast from the past was posted on WoV on Nov 7, 2010.

beachedwhale likes this.
  10. beachedwhale

beachedwhale Active Member

EvenBlob/Spike, a complete loser who does nothing but spout his opinion all day on every topic under the sun, whether he actually knows something about it or not. The guy has a total inability to function in normal society so he sits at home all day avoiding interacting with actual real life humans. And he is calling other people “losers” and “egotistical blowhards”. Priceless! LOL

11. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

It didn't take EvenBob/Spike long to surface on the latest Mensa thread on WoV called "Wiz Isn't in Mensa Already." I couldn't wait to hear from a real live Mensa member. He posted: "I've read that all IQ tests are wonky." Wonky. Must be an inside Mensa word. Like a secret handshake maybe? Not a peep about what he claimed back on Nov 7, 2010...that he was a Mensa member. Maybe he forgot he posted it.

That thread, started on Nov 6, 2010, was titled "Too Stupid To Win." It's there for anyone to read and it's not about one of Spike's secret roulette systems. Mensa? I'd be surprised if that cretin graduated high school.

For those wondering about the "Spike" moniker...it's the handle he had on the Gamblers Glen board where he wowed them every day with his roulette bragging. Yup...he polluted that board like every one he shows up on.

beachedwhale likes this.
  12. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Wizard/Sad Shack is doing another lame stream today and is asking for questions to answer. He only picks the easy ones but I'll try anyway.

Did you lie when you said you got a 2 on the narcissist test?

Can you explain why you let someone who you say is dead to you to return to the forum?

Why did you get fired from the Venetian? Sexual harassment? Like when you got kicked off the 'canyoneering' club for making women uncomfortable?

Why did you argue with juicie jenny over $40? What exactly did you think $40 would get you?

How does your wife feel when you buy Heather gifts while refusing to get her, your own wife, anything for Valentine's Day? Then brag about it on the forum.

How often do you and Heather go hiking? Is she the only person you can find that can stand you?

Has anyone ever shouted "stranger danger" when you got too close?

Why haven't you said more on Heather's wild roulette claims? Do you believe her?

How much does not so Hot Blonde weigh now?

Do you tell Angela how to dress for the videos?

mr j and beachedwhale like this.
  13. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    That place's traffic is now the same as the traffic here. And WOV used to beat GF on an exponential basis.

530K is pretty bad, considering WOV traffic was about 7X more just a year ago at the height of the Adventures of MDawg thread.
    Alexa_WOV_530K_7_16_2020.jpg

An apposite background song for today's WOV stream might be...

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
    beachedwhale likes this.
  14. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Exactly, the ap-wiseguy and mathite on the wizard forum are so deads set against the cats who tout system and claim they can win against the -ev proposition. The even made the gr88888888888one walk the plank for talking baccarats style. But the most prolific poster in the joint, the evenbob-spike made the scene on the gambling glen for year, days after days claiming to be able to win well and regular at the roulettes, hey hey.

beachedwhale likes this.

15. AJP

AJP New Member

Hey Fellow Gamblers,

its a little off the subject however I am looking for a new online gambling platform that provides me with cryptocurrency based options as well as a decent bonus and reward scheme.

If you know of any please DM me , Cheers;)!!

beachedwhale likes this.
  16. Punkcity

Try any wizard site , they will set you straight or even try the free send money post of victor in the baccarat forum and if you’re really interested I can send you the direct link to the Nigerian prince I know, he’s always ready to help out. Cheers

beachedwhale likes this.
  17. AJP

AJP New Member

Very helpful :shifty:, you must be a KAREN

beachedwhale likes this.
  18. Punkcity

So why in heavens name do you want to get reinstated there. Why sink the boot in while they are down and bleeding from the anus yet post here asking for support, asking someone to set up a petition account, asking for a reinstate Karen poll ? ? ?
    Why not just keep socking in if you’re that desperate. If you crave whatever it is you seem to think they provide that seems reasonable enough to me you just make sock puppets add infinity and hopefully you’re fulfilled and save the internet space here for people that want to have fun watching wiz site fail , and watch you fail with it . I mean you love it there go , be true to your self, no else cares really. I get more beer and beef jerky. Cheers

beachedwhale likes this.
  19. Punkcity

Lmao that’s funny

beachedwhale likes this.
  20. oopsididitagain

Spike/EvenBob is quite lacking in cognitive ability, so, he ends up trying to take everything apart, and, then, concludes that it's all junk. Problem is, he can't put things together. Reminds me of Trump. People who, after they discard even reality, itself, retreat to their fantasies.

But, what to make of someone who goes back, through a decade of old posts over there, to try to piece those posts, with new ones, all together? I doubt that even the amazing Freddy can up come with a word for it. No, this thread stopped being about the Wizard, and a reasonably successful (scam) forum, a very long time ago.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    beachedwhale likes this.