1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc WizardOfVegas Forum is Dying

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by LovePotion9, Sep 5, 2015.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    RobSinger on the UNKewl one: The reason he posts so much is because he never feels as if his lies are getting across to anyone, and that bothers him. Someone who lives such a concocted virtual life on internet gaming forums just CANNOT have that

2. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    What happens with UNKewlJ is every now and then (regularly!) he goes beyond the usual unbalanced person that he is, to a full-on TILT mode. Such as yesterday when he just HAD to come onto WOV, post some nonsense, and get himself booted.

Thrown into a panic mode TILT, he needed to come up with some further nonsense to try to make himself seem credible, so he came up with yet another fabrication about some sort of made up information about his old nemesis MDAWG as far as whoever he thinks is MDawg. And that’s all there is to that tune! more utter UNKewl, on-Tilt, nonsense. He can’t even keep the dates straight on his fabrications because they’re all lies.

mcap on the UNKewl one: You’re right, the story isn’t about Mdawg (or the wizard for that matter), it’s about YOU, always about someone once upon a time wronged you for something petty as fuck you’re seemingly incapable of moving past, it’s ALWAYS been primarily about you.

Dude just send a PM to redeitz next time. No one else gives a fuck.

Last edited: May 23, 2022
  3. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

MDawg writes; What happens with UNKewlJ is every now and then (regularly!) he goes beyond the usual unbalanced person that he is, to a full-on TILT mode. Such as yesterday when he just HAD to come onto WOV, post some nonsense, and get himself booted.

Thrown into a panic mode TILT, he needed to come up with some further nonsense to try to make himself seem credible, so he came up with yet another fabrication about some sort of made up information about his old nemesis MDAWG as far as whoever he thinks is MDawg. And that’s all there is to that tune! more utter UNKewl, on-Tilt, nonsense.

Tater writes; it the same old song. KJ repetitive trash is getting old. People egg him on and he thinks they care.

4. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    If you notice, the "timing" of his UNKewl announcements of having obtained some piece of information about someone who he thinks is so and so, coincide with his going on tilt episodes. Poor poor KJ always the victim = time to try to make up some new nonsense!

Truly, UNKewlJ is schizophrenic the way he takes unrelated bits of misinformation and then connects them in a mis-wired brain to try to make some connection. How a brain like that could even keep track of any numbers at the tables is beyond belief.

5. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

It's pretty much the same old trash revisited. WOV is a milk-toast forum. KJ goes on trying stir up something and gets banned. Big surprise. And now KJ once again thinks he is the victim. Silly. Just plain silly.

6. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Then he starts a thread at VCT calling out Mdawg where Mdawg chooses not to post..
    Once again KJ trying eek out a smidgen of sympathy which was about all he got.. Pathetic absolutely pathetic. KJ has to be the most gutless guck of all time.

7. Ozzy

Ozzy Well-Known Member

Both of you hardcores, should return to VCT.

8. Karen Nathan

Karen Nathan Well-Known Member

This is the three year Anniversary of the day I was permanently banned from WOV for a one time fed up cussing rant. That I thought would be a one month Suspension. My one year Anniversary of my Nathan's Corner was about a week away. I thought,"I'll just celebrate Nathan's Corner one year Anniversary about a month late. " Boy I had no idea what was in store for me back then.

Last edited: May 25, 2022
    mr j likes this.
  9. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

I'm sure Mdawg has his reasons. VCT has the exact same fonts and format as BJTF. You're the expert Ozzy. What's up with that?

10. Karen Nathan

Well, Coach Belly got nuked on WOV. Interestingly enough, on the third Anniversary of my own nuke from WOV. The post that got him nuked wasn't even all that big of a deal! Wizard admitted he was planning for a long time to nuke Coach, but was waiting for the right post to be the catalyst for the nuking and said the Dave Chappelle quote was the catalyst.

Here is the Dave Chappelle quote that got Coach Belly nuked.

"This is many years ago, 15 years ago. It was when I was doing Chappelle’s Show. I made a mistake. I didn’t even know I’d done anything wrong. I had written a sketch… that had the word… “f a g g o t” in it. So I had to go to Standards and Practices. They call me up. I don’t know why they’re calling me, but I like the lady that runs the department. She’s usually really fair and was one of my favorite people I’ve ever worked with. So she sits me down. We have a nice conversation. She tells me, “Oh, the sketches are great.” I go, “Oh, fantastic. Well, then… well, then, why am I here?” She said, “Because, David, there’s no way… that you can ever say the word… “f a g g o t” on our network.

I didn’t know I did anything wrong. I didn’t try to defend myself. I said, “All right. F it, I’ll take it out. Have a good afternoon.” And as I was leaving, it occurred to me. “Hey. Hey, Renée, quick question. It’s just a question. Seriously, I wanna know. Like, why is it that I can say the word “n i g g e r” with impunity… …but I can’t say the word “f a g g o t”?” And she said, “Because, David, you are not gay.”

THAT is the post that got Coach out the door! It was a relatively innocent post!

mr j likes this.
  11. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Coach was never one of the boys. He never got a key to "Mike's house." He didn't walk on eggshells like most of the board and he asked some relevant, tough questions that the mods would rather sweep under the rug. They scream transparency over there but it's a big lie. When someone isn't afraid...it infuriates the weak little man with the multiple personality disorders.

Herr DICKtator takes great pleasure in suspending and banning those who dare to think on their own...just like he once said that he takes great pleasure watching bugs get zapped. I believe he said something about sitting and watching for hours. Just one of his sick, disturbing fantasies.

Meanwhile he himself goes around trying to bait others so he can suspend. He has master baiters like the delusional Dark Oz, Bill Ryan, and Dunce Dear who ply their dishonest, underhanded tactics with impunity.

Everyone knows it...including the weak little man himself who is probably still pining away for Angela. How long before that sicko makes up an excuse to go to the Nashville area?

Last edited: May 26, 2022
  12. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    Now that it has finally dawned on the UNKewl one that everyone realizes that he’s not really much of a player and has been lifting his fabricated play from books or from what others have done, he’s tried to bring some small level of detail to his false claims of table game play. Even so he still has yet to describe a single hand of actual play and has concentrated instead on bet spread descriptions.

As far as the UNKewl’s comment on what Asiatics do or don’t do at the tables, well, he would know!

And when it comes to his commenting on comps, free play, anything to do with rated play - well, all that does is further establish how he can’t even keep his online fantasy stories straight about whether he plays under the radar or walks in with a player card and identifies himself fully.

But, people stopped taking the UNKewl one seriously long ago anyway. So if that’s his goal - to appear like a :clown: he’s getting better at that sort of buffoonery all the time.

accountinquestion on the UNKewl one: Literally, your story is something anyone who cares enough could figure out via books and reading the internet. While I find your stuff interesting to read, you've never said anything interesting except for some story you told me in private. I believed it but now I wonder if I wasn't just fed bullshit. At the time I thought you were a legitimate person and have taken things from that convo as true. I now believe this was a mistake.

accountinquestion on the UNKewl one: You on the other hand are not that believable

accountinquestion nails down how questionable UNKewlJ is: I actually thought you had credibility. I now regret repeating that story to others where I come across as "I have it on good authority" with what is likely a at best 50/50 story.

Last edited: May 31, 2022
  13. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

The very biased troll/moderator, Dunce Dear, seems to have too much time on his hands as he looks for an excuse to suspend MDawg on WoV. The petty little man wants to get the Dawg for "effectively" saying TDVegas welched. Effectively huh? That means the word was never used...does it not? Is it possible for Dunce Dear to post without looking like a complete fool? He's really reaching this time. I mean...TDVegas hasn't even posted in the last 19 days.

Oh...guess what. Weak Wizard, on May 16th, suspended TDVegas for...you guessed it...welching. TDVegas , in a moment of false bravado, shot his mouth off and couldn't back it up. Weak Wizard: "In the matter of MDawg vs TDVegas I sentence TD to seven days for back peddling out of a bet and personal insults.

Apparently the guy with multiple personality disorders now thinks he's a judge. In the matter of. Give us a break, loser.

14. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    I posted this at WOV
    The dealers love me, they tell me that EVERYONE in the room (and with this, a sweeping arm gesture) wants me to win.

They tell me that it's "energy" that propels me to consistent victory. Well, I'd say that the energy of my neurons that gave me a photographic memory is certainly part of it!

Allow me to elaborate with reference to UNKewlJ. It is guaranteed that EVERYONE in the room where UNKewlJ tries to play his little green chips wishes nothing but utter loss and ruin on him. Just imagine all the hateful stares this little putz gets. Partly because he's a cheap ass who won't tip (even worse, insults the dealers with a lousy red $5. chip when he does manage to pull anything from the table) but also because he has such a negative energy disagreeable downright disgusting personality. I mean we're talking about a guy who threatened to go after MDawg with a gun! Just a pathologically degenerate mental case who should be locked up, soon!

And besides all that, he's also stupid, has a poor memory, can never keep to any resolve (constantly saying he has quit the forums only to return again and again) and is incapable of keeping his mouth shut. Yes, all the makings of a successful video poker player. NOT!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2022

15. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

It seems that not everyone despises kewlj. Weak Wizard, for whatever creepy reason, has a soft spot for him. How else does a member break every rule, including creating multiple accounts, keep getting reinstated after Sad Shack swore him off on more than one occasion? This goes back several years. Does kewlj have something on him? Something is definitely off.

June 2, 2016...Quote by Wizard: " Let me say that KJ was in large part banned, and blew his chances for return, for threats (albeit not death threats) made via private communication. To reveal specifics would violate forum rules. Let me promise you this. As long as I have a say in the matter he will never be back. He is now in the same file as statman of ex members who I so despise that I consider myself not on speaking terms with them. Any communications from these individuals should be sent to my attorney, Brandon Phillips, who has an ad on DT.

That's sounds pretty cut and dry...so what do we know? We know that Weak Wizard, the "man of integrity," is anything but. "Let me promise you this" he says. His promises are worthless. His word is no good. He can't violate forum rules and reveal what was said? Another lie from the man of no integrity. He did exactly that...reveal specifics when a harmless Mickey Crimm made a dumb remark. He even posted the screen shot from another forum. Everyone knew Crimm was just blowing off steam yet Weak Wizard played the victim and claimed to have called the FBI. We'll never know if he really called because his word is garbage.

I couldn't care less what forums kewlj is on. This is more about the weak one...the phony, two faced, lying fraud. Go play in traffic on your stupid unicycle. Yeah...that gets the ladies.

16. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Seedvalue was suspended from WoV for a personal insult. The suspension was for 3 days.. ending on June 3rd. The average "normal" person most likely would not have seen any insult but it is WoV... where competence, decency and integrity have never been a priority. Taking a page from the book of der Fuhrer...Feldmarschall Dieter has decided not to reinstate Seedvalue and has already let an extra 2 days pass.

This is how frustrated, petty little men get their jollies. They have to be in control. They have to play God. If it was one of the "boys" on suspension...rest assured they'd be waiting at the crack of midnight to reinstate them. Did you ever see a suspension run late on one of them? Of course not.

Feldmarschall Dieter is fully aware that Seedvalue's suspension was over 2 days ago. He suspended him. Just to have a little fun flexing his puny mod muscles and making himself feel important...Feldmarschall Dieter thumbs his nose at the forum's owner, Weak Wizard, the other mods and every WoV member. I can't wait for the excuses...but there are none. Not one. The misfit mod has been on the forum every day and has posted on June 3rd, June 4th and today within the hour. He is fully aware.

A word about Seedvalue. Some have him pegged as a formerly banned member but no proof has been offered. Until then he is a member like everyone else and a biased mod should not be ignoring his duties on a whim.

17. Karen Nathan

I noticed that too on June 3rd that Seedvalue was still Suspended even though June 3rd he was supposed to be reinstated. I forgot to mention this however. Shame that he is still Suspended on June 5th for what is a three day Suspension. Reminds me of when my Blackjackpro Sock got Suspended for three days for sending Poker Grinder an unsolicited PM begging for help. Poker Grinder refused to help out my Sock and in fact didn't even respond, just reported the unsolicited PM begging for help to the Admins and I got a three day Suspension. On the fourth day I was STILL Suspended. Maxpen spoke up and said something like,"It's day 4 and Blackjackpro is still Suspended on a 3 day Suspension. The Admins said that they were doing investigating and Blackjackpro needed to be patient." The days went by and I was still on a Suspension for what was originally a three day Suspension. I was thinking,"Any day now, I'll be reinstated and get an apology for the extended Suspension." Instead, Blackjackpro got permanently banned without ever being reinstated. Time will tell if the same thing happens with Seedvalue...

18. Ozzy

Ozzy Well-Known Member

LOL at Feldmarschall Herr Dieter. Freddy at his finest !

19. Karen Nathan

It is June 6 and Seedvalue is STILL Suspended. WTF!

20. oopsididitagain

oopsididitagain Active Member

You guys should and ought to waste those brains of yours on something much more enjoyable. Cookie monster to cookie monster. Sigh.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2022