1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge writing help

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Bladebringer, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Bladebringer

Bladebringer New Member

Friends, I need help writing a speech at the university that deals with behavioral economics. Please help with tips or materials. So far, just starting to work, so that will need any thoughts and materials. I will be very grateful.

2. DarkSun

DarkSun New Member

You yourself should actually be perfect for your subject matter, write about your own personal behavior and how it and the economics of getting someone else to do what you should be doing yourself intertwine to affect your future.

3. Bladebringer

Bladebringer New Member

And what kind of literature, what authors would you recommend to read for a better understanding of the topic?

4. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Since it is a reference to economics leave out " on one hand and on the other hand " cliché .

ND

5. Bombus

Bombus Well-Known Member

Don't ask me. I lost all my money because of my poor economic decision making habits.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  6. Bladebringer

Bladebringer New Member

Thanks for the help, friends. I apologize for the offtopic and I understand that the topic of my question does not directly concern the subject of the site. But now I am at the initial stage of writing the work, so I ask for the help of as many people as possible so that ideas flow from all sides, even sometimes not from the most connected with the topic. The topic is very difficult, so I am having trouble even finding literature now