1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Wsop online in nevada ..

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by The Sarge, Apr 26, 2015.

1. The Sarge

The Sarge Member

military poker coach in training
    Sarge here I play online at WPT and will be playing Wsop online in Las Vegas ..Is there any software that is helpful for tracking players ? I have used tournament indictor and the MZone and have seen about holdem manager and poker tracker . I have read about bot programs and I want too have a fair advantage on Wsop since I believe knowing how player plays is very important .
    thanks The Sarge..

2. TOO2COO

TOO2COO Member Founding Member

I not sure what works on the NV. sites but if Poker Tracker does i a huge fan of it and it has paid for self over and over for me :)

3. The Sarge

The Sarge Member

military poker coach in training
    hey thanks too2coo how do you play online poker when you are from ny .I play on Wpt and now cafrino ..thanks the sarge

4. TOO2COO

TOO2COO Member Founding Member

I play on a few sites like True poker on the Winning Poker Network and Full Flush with out any problems :)