1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Horse Racing you paid what for that horse ??

Discussion in 'Horse Racing Forum' started by JBEX, Sep 5, 2019.

1. JBEX

JBEX Guest

going to take a break from my thread after kentucky downs and for the next few days.. going to do a thread on my theme of "maidens who cost a lot for their pedigree specs".. if they warrant the price and are expensive no play (of course that's judgmental).. 1st or 2nd starts but if first start is a really good effort will pass as it's too obvious.. these horses could cost as little as $30k (most likely spotted in maiden claimers) or the sky's the limit.. cover all tracks but mostly the better ones.. a large majority of these will be gray area decisions but that's handicapping.. will not tally but final odds and results will be posted..btw big bombs will have a small chance of winning like any longshot.. over time hopefully get some good efforts from them... could be good candidates to key underneath in triples but not going to suggest doing that when I post them.. no explanations will be given

off tracks are plays.. surface change no play

Source.