1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Your Honor

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by porky, Dec 4, 2021.

1. porky

porky Active Member

2. porky

porky Active Member

All selections love the follow 5 banks. f2 hits 3 wins 2 losses I would play it to lose and then to win losing both bets. Wait one. The ffcf col with the s on top for system now has 2 wins 2 losses and I hit 3 beting for losses. Lose 1 and wait a hand looking for a hit. Doesn't happen. Reevaluate and the db col has 3 single hits now play lt to lose. 10 wins 6 losses might be using a 1-2 negative mm. When it doubles up look at f2 again 2 single play to lose.

This was a random shoe results vary. You can take a stab at anything you don't have to keep betting. You never have to go avove 2 units if you don't want. And parlays are a great weapon when one of these is really hitting.

The singles can also run as misses with a ton of hits. Should all balance out with many shoes. Why wait.

3. judge

judge Active Member

lol.....I guess it's better than reading legal briefs....Now it's as clear as Iced Tea. Thanks

4. Rond1nell1

Rond1nell1 Active Member

Croupier
    I tried to understand and the explanation was not clear to me.
    If you can make another detail, I would appreciate it.

5. ehtelgaeb

ehtelgaeb Active Member

I would agree with the others above, it does not seem too clear.

6. Frank Kneeland

Frank Kneeland Active Member Lineage to Founders

Professional Gambler
    Seeing that card brought back so many memories. My mother kept almost identical records.

7. porky

porky Active Member

I would like to know what she tracked that was different. From what you said she seemed to be a bright lady..

8. porky

porky Active Member

If you guys are actually interested in this type of play. I would start attempting to break down the col individually and then if you have a question I would be glad to answer it. Practice is the only way I think to fully grasp the concept. Graph notebooks, played shoes, and several hours.

9. Frank Kneeland

Professional Gambler
    She was brilliant. She also tracked runs and flip-flop variance using math I never mastered (poisson distribution). It still confounds me. It was originally used to identify bias in the French post revolution legal system between the rich and the poor and then used by Einstein to prove the existence of discrete atoms in matter.

I wish you could have known her. Her time was cut short, she loved everyone and only ever wanted to help the entire world, even if it cost her life.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2021
    porky and judge like this.
  10. Frank Kneeland

Professional Gambler
    There were a few more things she tracked. I am having a senior moment and can't remember. If I think of them I will share.

Attached Files:

11. Rond1nell1

Rond1nell1 Active Member

Croupier
    I wanted to be able to ask a specific question, but I couldn't understand its methodology.
    If you could put a photo of a shoe and exemplify it would be a great help.
    Grateful!

12. Ravinderchawla

Ravinderchawla Member

Hi, I would really appreciate if u do Charting of the Columns hand by hand of the shoe & when to place bets,thanks

13. judge

judge Active Member

Same here Porky. I would appreciate it.

14. porky

porky Active Member

Sorry it took so long to think this out. I think that combining the bet selections is whats confusing. I forget that everyone may not have seen them before.
    col 1 and 2 are just player and banker.
    col 3 balanced. I know pppp and bbbb are not balanced but for sake of conformity will be counted as such. So pppp, bbbb, pbpb, bpbp, bbpp, ppbb, pbbp, bppb, would all count as balanced.. 2 ps and 2 bs or 4 and 4. No mark for all other groupings of 4. Every decision out complets a new 4.
    col 4 db decision before last. Look 2 decisions back if its a match it gets a mark.
    col 5 f2. Thats simply follow the last 2 that came out pp mark for players if bb then comes out switch sides.
    col 6 lastly is system. Using ffcf if follow hits coninue with it that is always the first mark. If follow misses ppppb it missed on the b look for 2 bs if they both miss back to player for 1 if it misses start with follow over again.
    Sooo what these columns represent is 4 columns of what has been hashed and rehashed over the years as the better bet selections.
    While some people wait and just play for the hits I try and use triggers that are'nt perfect but can hopefully get a few units.
    I look for dominance. When a bet selection hits it hits again and the next time it comes back it hits again. Misses for a selection can also dominate. I look for a bet selection to have singles either hits or misses and will stick my neck out. Back to back hits and misses hhhmmhhmmm those can go on for a while. Two of each can be a trigger hhmm or vice verse. A column can be heavy in following back to back or just the dominant one. A col may not go past 2 hits at a time. The thing is mm is still king. Don't bet the farm on something because that can be the exact monent that the 2 decides to go to 3. Then again it can stay 2 and hit 2 more 2s. It's still random.
    Hope this helps I'm not one for doing the each hand thing I confuse myself enough as it is.
    Judge if you think this is bad you should have read one of my reports.
    GL Porky

PS That shoe was actually pretty good to play some not so vivid others can actually be better.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2021