1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Your prediction about "Roulette systems" in the next 20 years?

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by precogm, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Sharptracker

Sharptracker Well-Known Member

just a question of curiosity, do you guys have allready try to do it with two experimented precogers on the same table? Have you allready found the same result? Have you notice that founding both the same result increased your chance?

precogm likes this.
  2. precogm

precogm Active Member

You seem open minded. I would suggest you start with the precognition guide I wrote over at rf.cc So can see the different methods that exist.
    I now personally do mental dowsing. There is also a lot of meditation and energy work involved.
    Secondly you need to practice. That is the only way you can find out for yourself. Some people are better st it than others that is just life.

It took me around 9 months of consistent practice to get above average results. But it was only marginally better than average. Now after 2 years of practice I can get consistently high scores on demand.

But practice is key. Theory can only get you so far.

Kairomancer likes this.
  3. precogm

precogm Active Member

No, I haven't yet, precogers are few and far between. It would be rare to find one.

But the ultimate method would be exactly that. Multiple precogers and you would select the most common number.

4. Jefra

Jefra Member

5. Kairomancer

Kairomancer Active Member

Yes. I had an interesting experience with my girlfriend. She has remarkable psychic abilities without even realizing that, but still has doubts about it.
    Nevertheless I told her to guess the next winning roulette number just for fun. I told her I will correctly guess her number just by relaxing and holding her hand, which I did and she was in shock of excitement. Later we proceeded with the test, but she still had doubts, but we ended up hitting a neighbour.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  6. Jhincks

Jhincks Member

Jefra you never got back to me, was a few weeks ago.

Hahhah

7. Jhincks

Jhincks Member

Was it 17 or 21?

8. Sharptracker

I don't think it is related but there was a fun experiment with someone who asked many people (like 20) the distance between New York and Paris. People had to write their estimation, then the guy eliminated the extreme results down and up and made a mean with all other results. The final mean was very close to the exact distance.

I was thinking once to make the experiment with number of pockets at roulette for fun and i was meaning by here that maybe it won't be the most common number but the mean of different predictions.

precogm likes this.
  9. Kairomancer

That is a good direction to experiment. The initial results may surprise you and produce accurate coincidences.
    One caveat I see is with the lack of personal empowerment as you continue to rely on other people's guesses rather than believing in yourself.
    Ultimately you are responsible for your own reality.

10. Sharptracker

I found it back, it was Steiner's work published in 1972 about compensatory estimation task.

Compensatory[edit]
    Compensatory tasks require group members to average their individual recommendations or solutions.[10] Examples provided in Forsyth's summary of Steiner's work include estimating the weight of an animal or averaging a job applicant's ratings.[11]

In the example i saw the guy reproduced it with the distance PAris New York, and it worked pretty well.

11. precogm

precogm Active Member

That is interesting. You should also look into the Iowa gambling task.

12. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

" the IOWA gambling task " ???

13. Bago

Bago Well-Known Member

Or Maybe:
    RaPVNWf.png

The upper digits: 172-92=80
    The lower digits: 5+3=8+0

14. precogm

precogm Active Member

Why don't you just guess all the numbers.

15. Sharptracker

I didn't know about that, that's interesting as well... As i said, it has greater chance than any systems anyway.

16. Bago

Bago Well-Known Member

I don't have a crystal ball like you, but obviously you need to clean it because I don't see you making a precognition. :D

TurboGenius likes this.
  17. John Blerg

John Blerg Well-Known Member 👹 Troll 👹

Founder of CalAsia Proven Baccarat Wagering Method
    you come off like you are the gand daddy gambler but you know not even the common stuff.

here, Iowa Gambling Task is a well known study and talked about in such books as Descartes Error and decision making and psychology staple of the gambling research world, LOL

18. Kairomancer

Speaking of crystal balls, most glass materials, preferably in dark black color (in order to reduce the glaring and opacity) have semi-physical characteristics.
    Those surfaces can be used as a medium to project non physical blueprints of focused energies that can take a semi-physical form. It works similarly like a television, except the source and the wavelength of light is different.
    Those who are attuned to percieve these type of energies can easily read the projected information from the object. It is easier to use it than merely resort to using your inner eye in altered states of consciousness, as the material acts like an antenna enhancing the signal.
    The earliest variants were made from vulcanic glass materials like obsidian.

Now I am officially declared by some of you as crazy f*ck, but I do not care. :D

precogm likes this.
  19. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Gee wiz, BJ1010, you come off like you are intelligent too.

That research might be useful for establishing brain function but it has nothing to do with winning consistently. It's a bunch of research subjects that are not trained or experienced in gambling. Things like the preservation of one's bankroll are not prerequisite requirements of the subjects in the research. Works for getting grants for more research though, doesn't it?

20. John Blerg

John Blerg Well-Known Member 👹 Troll 👹

Founder of CalAsia Proven Baccarat Wagering Method
    i never said it was.

you assumed i meant that and insinuated that. i did not.

so only you and that other one, Nathan Detroit are intelligent or smart here, yes?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2020