1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Zoom poker strategy

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by loquillowin, Feb 27, 2015.

1. loquillowin

loquillowin Guest

I played only 4k hands but we .. a mess, I tried to play a little loose and then playing tigth but no way .. seems to be divided into 2 groups of players. The bastards who 3betean a lot (taking advantage of the image that creates them the second group is larger) and the second group are nits to which we must fold everything than QQ + because they teach a% sometimes very high QQ + . The issue is that it is very difficult to catch data for all so you never know who are the three betean a sack and you 3betean just QQ + so what I see is that the fold to 3bet everyone must have altisimo.
    For now I'm just tanteandolo but it seems a very strange game ... or you're nit or loose 3beteando a sack.
    I can not find how to exploit long mode because 3 betear to sack me seems to spend because fish you will pay far the nits are going to 4betear with their guns and this does not rent types who think they're taking QQ + and will they fold. Being a nit I think other nonsense as there a lot fold if they fold to 3bet much or 4bet the types 3betean much you play a few hands and you will not find benefit.
    Well, see if people who play or have tried to see if we hit the key that this should be very highly exploitable passed.:adore:

Source.