1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge $100 to $800 board

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by AllisonRam, Nov 20, 2016.

1. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

the thing is.....I can try to educate people,,,but I dont write letters to CNBC or Fox or ABC and tell them that they are advertising crap for diet pills or radio shows advertising penis enhancement pills. With internet availablilty in this day and age, even if someone is stupid or doesnt have the ability to reason things out.....they can always go on the internet and read yelp or an equivalent for products and services.

I have no problem with people like yourself and myself warning people against scams

look what happened on this thread...reasoning won out...and the scammer ran away. There was no need for the admin to do anything.

beachedwhale likes this.
  2. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

You are 100% correct on everything you posted. The difference as I see is it is that the admin here is in on it, or at a minimum loves the scammers because they add hits to the site. They have no morals, they only like comments adding to views.

You and I may disagree on WoV, but the posts on the dying post are what they are looking for.

I still believe they love the Roulette scammers along with Forex guys. The "we let the posters decide" is part of the scam to get hits.

I still say if the NAMBLA guys come they are welcome as long as they don't post links.

beachedwhale likes this.
  3. LarryS

the same could be said for NBC for example. Late nights they run infomercials about all kinds of crap. Flipping houses with no money down is a big one. That has been goingon for decades. Larry King has an ongoing infomercial on some suppliment. There are wrinkle cream commericials. There is a girdle like product that is supposed to burn your fat. And I could say the same thing. THe TV station only cares about the collection of advertising dollars. They even put disclamers "the views expressed are not the views of this station".....and just like that they are free from liability.

There are hotels that take the money of timeshare companies as those companies book rooms and banquet halls and meeting rooms in order to sell timeshares. And I could say the same thing.....they just want the money.

yes of course they do

beachedwhale likes this.
  4. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

Of course we're going to correct your false accusations against us because other readers may not know that you have zero credibility so they may actually believe what you say.

You have 48 hours to provide evidence of yet another false accusation against us. If you fail to provide evidence to backup your words, then we will add a "Compulsive Liar" tag to your profile as we will not continue chasing you around to correct your false allegations against us. To be fair to you, if you do back up your false accusations with evidence, then we will add the tag to our profile instead.

More false claims. We turned down upfront cash offers for regular advertising and at least two cash offers to purchase our site, all without any contingencies.

More false claims. If you knew anything about the internet and online real estate, you would know that our domain name alone is quite valuable.

Running online communities is our job and it's a job we enjoy.

The clock is ticking. Put up or be tagged.

beachedwhale likes this.
  5. SteveChambers

SteveChambers Member

These things went around back in the early 70's only they were for 1000 bucks buy in. I got my 8000 in one of them, then lost three thousand in three others when they fizzled and the law/publicity intervened - the key is being the one to start the show while there are fresh "investors".

That said, I will also jump in - just give me 400 up front, and you can use my name to get your 800 (since I am of course assured of that, right? - you can't lose!). We can do that as many times as you want. Just keep using my name and send me the 400 - hell you can use my dog's name too and double up.

beachedwhale likes this.
  6. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

LOL -- I think "Compulsive Liar" is a little strong. Boz doesn't lie compulsively. Maybe impulsively.

How about "Truth Speculator?" There's a lot of truth speculating that goes on here. Hell, gizmo posts videos of speeches, then in a post two minutes later can't remember what was in the speeches. That deserves some kind of tag, dontcha think?

beachedwhale likes this.
  7. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    It sure looks like Boz wrote a check his big mouth can't cash.

"Compulsive liar" tag: love it.

tick ... tick ... tick ...

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    beachedwhale and appistappis like this.

8. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

I'm not on their timeline and have no need to prove anything to them. They are free to put anything they want next to my online name, it's the internet. They should be more concerned about the scammers who they allow to post freely here day after day. The Forex guys and "gals" who post here asking people to visit their site, see "Gertrude" first post from September 2015.

Do the math and use common sense, these guys have no value here or they would be capitalizing on it. Or maybe I'm wrong and money doesn't matter to them because they are "building" something here. And they are in it for the long term with all the respected gambling minds posting here.

May they choke on a Turkey bone tomorrow, assuming they serve it at the shelter they visit for a free meal.

By the way V, thanks for the support, it means so much coming from you.

And Thanks for the link on recent sales, seeing "furniture.co.uk" on the list is great. Hell you could learn something from them about being scumballs.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    beachedwhale likes this.
  9. Mickey Crimm

Mickey Crimm Well-Known Member

Boz, looking forward to having a drink in your bar someday. Give 'em hell buddy. I'm not known for backing down either.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    beachedwhale likes this.
  10. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

Thanks Mick! You know the first ones on me. Need to get you out of MT one of these days. But there is a lot to say for living life like you do, your way. It's nice to be at a point when you say FU to those that don't like it.

beachedwhale likes this.
  11. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

Boz, how will you prove your claim that the site owner has a "565 FICO score?"

But hey, you don't give a shit, it's the internet.

Got it.

tick ... tick ... tick ...

beachedwhale likes this.
  12. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

All hard to prove when they won't even admit who they are and what other sites they own. Why they allow Forex scammers to post ads promoting huge riches to be easily gained and pushing it as investments instead of gambling. There has to be a reason why they allow his stuff, one can logically assume my assumptions about them willing to allow anything to try and gain hits to increase the sites value. Again that's the American way, but where is the line crossed with ethics? Note they reply to almost everything I say except the point that the NAMBLA guys would be welcome here as long as they follow the rules on no links. We don't even know if they are Americans or not. I've been outspoken on the other site as well about foreign owners and online gambling because we have no clue where the money goes when dealing with former Soviet states and the like. Isis? Who knows.

As for the threat (or promise) to tag me that you seem so interested in, I believe it shows what we are dealing with here. These guys or guy are so upset about being exposed instead of removing posts and banning a member, like most forums do, they have chosen a different path. They already blocked me from posting in the Forex forum, yet allowed me to still post here. One again can logically assume they received complaints from the Forex scammers themselves and don't want to risk the cash flow.

Oh wait, they are in it for the long term and have turned down multiple cash offers for ads. They are right about one thing, they are doing it differently than other forums. They in fact may be the Forex guys.

As for that clock, it's keeps ticking and until they admit who they, it's hard to prove anything. But do I really need to, its obvious to most observers who are objectively looking at this site.

Happy Thanksgiving Mr V and everyone else out there who celebrates it.

beachedwhale likes this.
  13. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

It doesn't matter who we are or what other sites we own just like it doesn't matter who our members are in real life and what they do for a living. What matters is how we run and administer this community, and how our members conduct themselves here. We don't care if someone was banned at another community, if they want to join us and even re-invent themselves here, then we're fine with that as long as they respect our limited and leniently-enforced rules. We don't do background checks on our members.

See the third word in our slogan. If you enter that word in Google together with the word "define", Google will be kind enough to explain it to you. It's not complicated.

To be fair, we would actually enjoy watching the debates from NAMBLA and ISIS members here in the Lounge be relentlessly dissected and eviscerated by LarryS. But in all seriousness, in a truly uncensored community, the voice of reason tends to prevail. That's how a genuinely uncensored community self-corrects itself and why scammers would find it nearly impossible to actually scam one of our members. However, that does not mean a parrot can join and keep yelling "scammer! scammer! scammer!" over and over and over again without providing any evidence as it is our duty to ensure threads are not derailed with off-topic postings. That's why it's one of our few rules. Remember, uncensored does not mean lawless.

You are giving yourself too much credit. Posting empty lies about someone isn't exposing them. It's just throwing out accusations to see if anything sticks and provokes a reaction, much like elementary school kids do. It's lazy and intellectually dishonest. You also can't have it both ways. If we were scammers, then we'd simply ban anyone getting in our way. Yet you are still here. The sooner you realize we have no skin in the game (see the first word in our slogan), the sooner you'll understand our moderation. We don't get involved here unless a member involves us or one of our rules is broken repeatedly.

Your "logic" has failed you thus far, so we do not recommend relying on it further. You skipped out on a crucial detail of why your participation in the Forex forum was blocked. We only had two regular contributors in that Forum, each of which had a single active thread, and yet you kept accusing one of them in one of the only two active threads there of being scammers without providing any evidence, just like you did with us. You did it again and again and again here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here, all without providing any evidence, just posting to disrupt and derail that single thread in violation of our rules. We warned you to stop as you were derailing the thread and weren't backing up any of your accusations and had already made your point. However, you continued to do so, demonstrating serious impulse control issues. Most sites by then would have permanently banned you, but we noticed you just had a serious inability to help yourself from jumping in on that same thread over and over again to cry "scammers!" and it was never going to end, so we limited you to the Advantage Play and Lounge sections and advised you of that via PM, to which you replied "No problem". You almost seemed relieved that we were assisting you with your addiction, but the fact of the matter is that you have demonstrated a clear pattern of falsely accusing others of being scammers without providing a single shred of evidence. We don't know if your accusations against those Forex members are true or not because we aren't familiar with them, but we do know your accusations against us are false which is why you were finally told to put up or be tagged since you just can't help yourself.

More baseless false accusations, but we've grown accustomed to them by now.

Thank you for finally admitting what we already knew, that you have zero credibility. Don't worry, however, because even members with zero credibility are allowed to express themselves here in our uncensored community.

Yes, when you accuse others of something egregious, you should back it up, otherwise it reflects poorly on your credibility as it demonstrates you are willing to say anything with no regard for truth or facts, which any child can easily do.

Speak only for yourself. You clearly have a problem with our site as you only post to call us and our members "scammers" without providing any evidence. You've now been given an opportunity to back up your accusations, but if you fail to do so (like we know you will), then you will be tagged so that the community understands that your words carry no credibility.

Happy Thanksgiving and don't forget that the clock is still ticking...

beachedwhale likes this.
  14. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

I am impressed with the patience, restraint, and the writing ability of admin.

*golf clap*

Happy turkey day to all, and as they said on Hill Street BluesL "Let's be careful out there."

beachedwhale likes this.

15. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

Do what you have to. The fact that you refuse to state who you are and what else you "supposedly" own states everything I and most reasonable people need to know about your credibility.

But I do appreciate your long winded defensive posts.

Put up whatever you want about me, the Internet Gambling community has already made a determination on you.

And that, unlike this site, you can take to the bank.

Tick tock my friends!

beachedwhale likes this.
  16. beachedwhale

beachedwhale Active Member

Can you put a tag on mine that says "hairy, sweaty, taco of stink"?

17. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

By the way keep complaining that I repeat myself on the Forex forums. Have you ever noticed I'm the MALE posting on these forums other than the "spider" with his 272 posts.

"Andrea"with 108 and "Gertrude" with 77 and ME posting on these forums that you even have created a separate Trading Forum outside of the Betting forum for.

No one else has ever posted on these forums other that a couple women with sleazy avatars defending them.

And I'm the guy repeating myself. Trust me, I'm fine with whatever you do, but again your nonsense shows to anyone with common sense. If your not in bed with these guys, then they are fucking you in a bathroom, perhaps through a gloryhole, or maybe in a straight up deal in a stall.

Again we all justify feeding our family right? And without any verification that you are lying about owning other sites we have to accept that you are just scammers looking to make a buck.

What reason would a legitimate website owner have to hide their holdings? Teach me financial wizards, your genius needs to be shared. Or should we just "invest" in Forex to be rich like you?

beachedwhale likes this.
  18. LarryS

Boz
    As an example. I used to post at the John Pastrick site when it was a viable site. He would delete posts that didnt pass his validity test. And the methods or advice or "plays" people would talk about had better be HIS methods or else there was a good chance they would be thrown off the board.
    And his "reasoning" is that he was protecting the viewers...the lurkers. And my replay always was...we dont need a father figure looking after use. We are big boys. So fuck off and let the ideas flow. Let the viewer beware.

Now this site is the antithesis of the patrick site(which by the way now has participation of about 2-3 posts per week). On this site I dont need daddy looking out for me....and I dont have daddy looking after me.

We seem to police ourselves dont we?
    When OAB was claiming to bet 4k per baseball bet.....I chimed in and asked for proof. I didnt need the admin to do it for me.
    When people on another thread has something shady going on....you comment...and if after reading your comment some idiot wants to participate in a scam.....well then....let him.

There are so many shoddy products sold on commericals on TV......and people can go to yelp or some such site and give their opinion.

There was this expandable gardern house that weighted only 2 ounces or something like that....and it expanded with water.....was on tv commericals for a year....but if you read the customer complaints on the internet...you would be a fool to buy one...total crap that leaked after the first few uses. Walmart even had a big display of it as well.

It is so so easy to do due diligence now-adays

If someone in california wants to buy volcano insurance from a door to door salesman....go ahead....(i borrowed that from family guy). And if a dope wants to buy a system from a gambling board without doing due diligence(and part of the DD is reading posts from skeptics like you) then go ahead.

for every con..there is a willing mark

beachedwhale likes this.
  19. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

Just wondering why Boz has such a hard on for the admin here?

Really, WGAS why they decided to start this board, or what their long term plans are, as long as it is free and damned near unmoderated.

beachedwhale likes this.
  20. AxelWolf

AxelWolf Well-Known Member

Guess
    I guess it's ok to compulsively lie about other members here without proof? If you have an opinion of something sketchy going on regarding this site you will get labeled? Isn't this what some members here take issues with about WOV? Wall of shame, censorship etc?

I have meet Boz and communicated with him among other things as have others. Not one time has anything he said not check out. IMO he's one of the more truthful (even humble regarding many things) people around. Don't make the mistake thinking he's just some joker troll causing trouble. He's got a fair amount of respect and people who like him.

His credibility has been established more so than the anonymous people running this site.

I won't even get into the cleverly worded spam used to lure members here, or the multiple fake female members being created or all the allowed scammers and even people like OAB.
    No Legitimate gaming site would allow members to fat shame and sexually harass other female members like this one.
    No Legitimate gaming site would allow members to threaten other members of this or other sites like this one.
    No Legitimate gaming site would allow members to call it's members names and allow child molester comments directed at other members like this one .
    No Legitimate gaming site would allow members to spew racist and bigoted hatred directed at other members like this one .

Labeling BOZ a compulsive liar would be a lie itself.

If he's forced to prove accusations wouldn't it be fair that all members be required to do the same regarding other members as well? Even if he posted up proof with a name then where's the proof it isn't true if the owners remain anonymous then any name with proof would be sufficient.

beachedwhale likes this.