1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex 1hr binary strategy system

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by heavytrader, Feb 19, 2016.

1. heavytrader

heavytrader Guest

This is a strategy I've seen on different forums before, and I believe I've improved it overall for better results. Firstly what you will need for indicators are as follows:

1) BOLLINGER BANDS (14,2.0)
    2) INTRADAY DAILY PIVOTS

So in a nutshell the workings of this strategy is when price breaks the bollinger band, for instance the upper bollinger band and price closes firmly above it we place a PUT trade. When price closes firmly under the lower bollinger band we place a CALL trade.

So what im looking for on ONLY FOREX PAIRS 1hr charts is for price action to close above or below the bollinger band, where the close of the bar is visually without a question of a doubt outside of the bollinger band. Next, the price close needs to be not only above or below the bollinger band, it also needs to be above or below the R1 and S1 pivot lines. So for instance if the upper bollinger band is broken and price has firmly closed above it, I also need to see that the close price is AT LEAST above the R1 pivot line, then my trade is ready to place a PUT order.

The logic of this system to me is price is already over extended being outside the bollinger band, and the price also being extended either over the R1 or under the S1 means its due a one bar pull back, which is essentially the bar you WIN the trade. The higher price action is for instance the R1 going to the R2, or the lower price action is to S1 going to the S2 the better because price being over extended that far will be due a bar pull back.

Sometimes when the trade has gone against me and lost that trade, but the closing price is still firmly above or below the bollinger band, I retake it and double my stake(martingale strategy) More often so it will win. I do however allow one more double up for a third and final trade, which can happen and normally wins, but in that rare instance it doesn't I finish up for the day.

Ive had great success with it and just want to share it to see if others on here like it, or even improve it, either way as it stands its a pretty decent strategy that has the consistency to generate more wins than losses

Attached Thumbnails
    Attached Images (click to enlarge)
    attachment.png attachment.png attachment.png

Source.

optionruler likes this.