1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker $30,000 Freeroll on 64Spades.com

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by TEACH (AlSpath), Feb 20, 2018.

1. Joe0032

Joe0032 New Member

Lol why would I want to? I played there for a while and have been on both sides of the coin. You act like a poker guru, using your calculator making videos about how to play poker aces in Omaha then I see you go against your own advise many times.

2. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    Players, listen to Joe, he's a real "winner" or is that "whiner?"

Losers always complain, they never seek help, therefore, 12 steps is about to start.

First Joe, admit you have a problem... you do have one, a huge one... bye Joe, enjoy your rants.

3. Joe0032

Joe0032 New Member

Now that would imply you have more then 4 views correct? Half of them are mine, dont you have a video to make on colluding with other players or something?

4. Joe0032

Joe0032 New Member

This thread is like a born again virgin, and I'm deflowering it lol. No thanks needed.

5. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    this guy is so "high" he claims my video misplaying aces in plo... I never ever recorded a video of me playing plo, in fact, I just started trying it and am learning the game myself.

if you want to entertain yourself by coming in a forum and proving to everyone you are a born loser, be my guest, I'll let them judge for themselves... Step II (remember), first admit Joe that you have this problem... night my "L" friend.