1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex 4 TF HA

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by cfudge, Aug 4, 2018.

1. cfudge

cfudge Guest

This thread will be using the "4 TF Heiken Ashi arrows" indicator.
    This will work on TFs 1hr and up, it will work on lower TFs but spread will kill you.

The entry will be on a closed candle with an arrow...(do not harp on about re-painting as the arrows on the current TF will appear and disappear while the upper TF candles are forming, really not that big a deal................OK).

Now I have done a visual backtest on EURUSD since the start of March 2018 till present, on 4hr TF. I will be forward testing starting Sunday August, 5 2018.

I have used 2 types of entry...first was after a candle closes with an arrow on your current TF (lowest TF) you enter a trade in the direction of the arrow and close after the next candle, be it win or loss.

Second type of entry (preferred) will be to set a pending order at the high/low of the signal candle (the one with the arrow) and close the trade when a candle closes above/below our entry price.

The chart below shows the last few trades taken (white is entry 1 and orange is entry 2) the large numbers are the results since March 1 2018.
    Please note no SLs were placed on any of these trades, if you wanted to place a SL at the most recent high/low you would have had only a few instances where they were hit. See last two pictures. This affects only type 2 entries.

Chris

PS; If you see any reason why this will not work let me know. All results are in pips not points.

Attachment 2928065
    Attachment 2928066
    Attachment 2928069

Attachment 2928072

Attached Thumbnails
    Attached Images (click to enlarge)
    attachment.jpg attachment.jpg
    Attached Images
    Attached Image
    attachment.jpg
    Attached Files
    Attached File