1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat 5 column statistics

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by violater777, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

With anti streak 4 (AS 4 ) the edge 31- 1 and or 63 -1 . Accoring to the 2 bet selections .

2. fathead

fathead Well-Known Member

Violater, I don't think that is what you were asking so here is the correct testing.

For PPPPB BET P and PPPPBB BET P combined this loses money flat betting after commission.

For BBBBP BET B and BBBBPP BET B combined this loses money flat betting after commission, as well.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2022
  3. violater777

violater777 Member

Thanks Fathead. That is correct on your second posting. It's a bummer that's not a winner. Thanks again for saving me time as I test by hand.

fathead likes this.
  4. baccarou

baccarou Active Member

Very interesting thread and thanks to all the contributors.

The PBPBP bet P looks good having quickly scanned through a lot of my cards. I was trying to think why it might work.
    If you take the 'waiting times' as discussed a little bit here and there, the chop is somewhere in the middle and so by the time you get to PBPBP, It's getting more infrequent compared to just PB or PBP. So I can kind of see why you can get some strong runs of it staying on the P. I had a lot of 5/6/7 wins in a row when the trigger came around.

Regarding the waiting times....

Here are the waiting times for doublets and triplets.

Doublets

HT and TH = 4
    HH and TT = 6

Triplets

HHT, HTT, THH and TTH = 8
    HTH and THT = 10
    HHH and TTT = 14

Does anybody know what they are for 4, 5 and 6 as opposed to just the doublets and triplets?

Thanks

5. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Statistics do not produce winnings .

6. violater777

violater777 Member

Hey Fathead,
    You around?

7. fathead

Still alive. :)

8. violater777

violater777 Member

Good to hear. Wanted to know if you're interested in doing some testing? Got a friend with a baccarat system showing a positive expectancy after 14 million results.
    The story told to me is that he went blind and can no longer program the results into the computer.
    I haven't seen nor played the system; it's from an internet friend of mine in Las Vegas.

If interested, let me know. I'm not sure about the forum rules about giving out email addresses, but if you're interested in doing some testing and there is a way to send me your email address, I'll hook you up with him.

9. stephen

stephen Active Member

You have introduced a new term waiting times. What is the definition of waiting times? Why HH and TT are 6 and not 4?

10. fathead

Hmm. That's like 190,000 shoes. He is wanting someone to independently duplicate his results for confirmation?

I have been down so many of these rabbit holes. I will send you a PM and we can talk about it.

11. violater777

violater777 Member

Been down many myself. My buddy wants validation that it works. I haven't spoke with the guy that invented it. I'm skeptical myself.

12. baccarou

baccarou Active Member

A video you can watch on this which should explain things.

The bottom line is that in and of itself, you won't discover some type of HG using this.
    On the other hand, anybody who finds a way to incorporate it into an already existing framework may be able to benefit from the info it provides.
    It's not easy and a lot of hard work but once you figure out how to use it, I would say personally that it was worth the effort.

To defeat randomness, you need to be able to make more precise decisions. Obviously you won't be able to do that every hand/spin but you need to be able to do it even if it's just slightly more than average. I think one of the best ways to do that is in short clumps and I find using the waiting times can definitely help towards that.

Some people use it differently. ''Twoup'' wrote a few good posts on it and he is more mathematically inclined than what I am and so his posts may not be so esoteric as mine on the subject. He liked to use the waiting times in groups of 2 for HH/TT/HT/TH. I prefer to use them on a rolling basis spin by spin otherwise it would all get messy because I am using it with other things.