1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Video Poker 8/5 vs 9/6?

Discussion in 'Video Poker Forum' started by Rustyshackleford, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Rustyshackleford

Rustyshackleford Active Member

the age old question? i been steering clear from games like TDB and DDB and doing much better with a smaller roll. been on a win streak last year and this year, im deciding to ditch 97% DW and jump to some 99% games jacks or Bp would be in order but not sure which is the better choice?

anyones information on money management in video poker is welcome, trying to clone my bankroll revolves around the royal flush. i would love to be the next Bob dancer or Bart hanson who cracks 200k$ on a -ev game, i believe bankrolls need to grow in any gambling endeavor like muscles i wouldn't start out with curling 60lbs and id sure wouldn't kick off my meager roll in a high limit room

anyone's experience with those 2 games and how they handle their roll or move up/down after hiting the big one is welcomed im all ears

2. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

A Royal Flush about 40 , 000 spins .