1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette A Challenge 2 - for Turbo M

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by TurboGenius, Dec 30, 2016.

1. RouletteGhost

RouletteGhost Well-Known Member

I stand with Turbo in his general ideas

we know, fact, that in many cycles numbers will hit 3 to 4 times (more than twice)

this is a fact we know it will happen

very few sets of 37 numbers have instances where no number hit more than twice

this is using something as a guide

its not blind betting

i just dont have the patience for it

but the guy seems intelligent and it works for him...so who are you to judge....you are not god

you always say sorry...what are you sorry for, other than being a troll?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  2. RouletteGhost

I know opposition is tough for you cupcake

I know you wish you could go back to the snowman days, where you can delete and edit posts to flex your muscles like your pathetic little twat of a girlfriend Mr J used to do

Your times are over

so suck it up butter cup

sorry TG

carry on

3. RouletteGhost

caleb is back on block

no more shenanigans from me

so please, really carry on

question to TG

can your principles be used on streets?

4. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed

HILARIOUS but true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken

5. Michaela

Michaela Member

Not really. The gambler's fallacy is about thinking that spins are not independent. So if you notice that #13 hasn't come up for several hundred spins you might think that BECAUSE of this it's due for a hit "soon". On the other hand, the house edge is never due in that sense, because it's always present, just as much when #13 hit in the last spin as when it hasn't hit for 200 spins, it's just that it may take many spins for the ratio of wins to losses to stabilise to its "true" (theoretical) value. A small sample of spins has larger variance than a large sample, so it could easily happen that over a few sessions of play you are in profit, if the variance goes in your favor. For example the relative frequency might be only 1/30 at that point, and not 1/37. As the sample size gets larger, the probability (relative frequency) gets closer and closer to 1/37 (assuming you don't have an edge). It need not be exactly 1/37 for you to begin losing though, because of the unfair payout.

If you believe that the house edge is a "fallacy", think about a larger house edge. Supposing the payout was not 35-1 but only 30-1, or 20-1. Try placing a few bets and paying yourself only 20-1 and see how long your bankroll lasts.

6. Michaela

Michaela Member

I assume you mean no NET advantage, but clearly you believe there is SOME advantage to choosing the numbers the way you do, otherwise why not just bet randomly with your progression? In another post (I can't remember exactly where) you said your calculated edge was 18%. I assume this must be some kind of ROI calculation which includes the progression?

So what is the flat bet advantage for betting on the numbers above expectation, according to your reckoning? How much is the house edge reduced compared to picking numbers randomly?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  7. eugene

eugene Well-Known Member

RouletteGhost, I agree with what Dr Sir Anyone Anyone said. No point diluting the idea by playing the streets. I was just playing around with different ideas because I didn't really have a handle on what TurboGenius was trying to show us. Things are a bit clearer now after a few of his subtle clues in recent posts. The biggest thing in my mind is how you are going to try and attempt to cut the losses down to the bone and still have the potential of a nice upside from time to time. Not easy when playing a volatile random game such as roulette. I think I have arrived at a logical conclusion which is still probably not Turbo's original recipe 100%. I will run some tests on the Roulette Xtreme and put up the charts/results. If they end up positive, I will give my version. If not, it's back to the drawing board again as far as this is concerned.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
    Bobby and BlueAngel like this.

8. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

I remember a time when I was testing a theory.

My theory was that streets is the most suitable bet selection to expose the Law Of Thirds...
    Why?
    Because each time a street hits includes 1 shown number to 2 non shown, so if we take this ratio to the 36 spins scale it would be interpreted like 12 repeaters to 24 shown numbers.

But the repeaters are coming from the 24 shown numbers, so actually it's quite the opposite...

In order to reflect the average expectation of "LOT" with a bet selection, that selection should contain 2 shown to 1 non appeared (yet) and expect that 2 of the already hit to be repeated.
    Also the spins range or cycle if you prefer should be 36 spins instead of 12, in other words 3 sets of 12 spins.

So here it is; bet every street which includes 2 hits in 2 DIFFERENT numbers for just 1 win, no progression, just 36 spins bet limit (including the tracking).

You might think, does every street with 2 hits in 2 DIFFERENT numbers hits for third time within 36 spins?
    The answer is no but doesn't have to in order to be an overall winner.

The principle is 2 shown to 1 sleeper, this proportion reflects "LOT", there isn't more precise section than the streets (except numbers) to practice it.

Let's say a street hits for 3rd time but it's not a repeat from the previous 2 shown number, but the 3rd number, in such case my personal preference is to continue bet the street till one from the three numbers repeats (within 36 spins).

Of course you could decide that you got your win and stop betting the specific street, you can choose the option which you think works better.

Overall it's not bad, but I've a better game now for straight up numbers...

9. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

Spin Cycle for streets is 12 spins, if we transfer the average expectation from numbers (24/37) to streets would be 8/12, which means 4 sleeper streets and 4 repeaters within their cycle's duration.

These 4 repeats could occur anywhere within the 12 spins cycle, if we take the 2 extreme ends of the cycle we would have from 1st up to and including 4th spin or from 9th up to and including 12th.

But we should focus on the average or in other words what happens most of the time that's why betting for repeat(s) from 5th up to and including 8th spin will generate a win the vast majority of all times.

For example:
    1st spin, number 13, no bet
    2nd spin, number 23, no bet
    3rd spin, number 32, no bet
    4th spin, number 4, no bet
    5th spin, number 18, bet 5th,8th,11th and 2nd streets, -4 units
    6th spin, number 17, bet 5th,6th,8th,11th and 2nd streets, +3 units (first repeat on 6th street)

Now 3 repeats remain (4-1=3 on average) within the next 6 spins, while 5 streets already appeared, this means that it's good to continue for at least 1 more repeater.

7th spin, number 23, bet 5th,6th,8th,11th and 2nd streets, +10 units

Now 2 repeats remain (4-2=2 on average) within the next 5 spins, as 2 out of 5 is less than the half it's not in our best interest to continue betting, therefore this cycle ends after 7 spins and 10 units profit.
    Should you wish to continue your session, wait for the next 5 spins and then restart procedure from spin number 1 of the new 12 spins cycle.

The same principle could be utilized on straight up bets, let's say I arrive at the roulette table and at that very moment number 26 hits, without any notes about how many times each number hit before I initiate my roulette session I bet on it, if number 26 doesn't repeat on the next 26 spins/bets (approximately 24-27) means that I have to change my target to a 1 hit number, but do you understand why??
    If my number doesn't show up up to 24th to 27th spin approximately means that is a very good chance that it would be a sleeper, by 24th to 27th consecutive spins is when shown numbers become 19, 1 more than the non appeared, this is a turning point because for the following spins up to 37th will occur more repeats.
    Thus it is sane to change target from a non hit number to a 1 hit for the rest of the 37 spins cycle without any difference in the cost of the betting series.

Bobby likes this.
  10. eugene

eugene Well-Known Member

First test results.

I am writing all the bets down on paper as well and will upload them later if the tests are positive. They will show what's going on under the surface. It is slightly different from Turbo's because you will see that the bets generally come later as more screenshots are uploaded. But it's definitely from the same stable. I do raise the bets 1 unit on a hit and all subsequent hits.

ScreenHunter 02.png

Bobby likes this.
  11. Madi

Madi Member

Nice work. What happen if u continue next cycle together? Or u just finish when u r up.

12. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

Hi Bobby. Can you clarify what this graph represents. Not sure I understand 'exactly' what its showing.

13. Bobby

Bobby Member

Sure, I was looking at 25,000 "spins" to look at distributions. The graph I posted was looking at the time between hits for the #1. The x-axis is the spin count & y-axis is the number of spins between hits.

The pink box was an approximation of 0 - 38 to show how those hits to show 1 side of the average.

Here is another chart showing the frequency of "time between hits". This was for all 25,000 numbers. The average for a number to hit is 38, yet 50% of the frequency hits by 24.

I think the game becomes interesting if you would wait for a number to hit. Once it hits, it starts a journey until it hits again. This journey could be 1 spin it could be 400 spins. I'm interested in playing that number for 5 spins and then setting it free. As you can see from the chart below, why 5 might be a good number, hell 3 might not be to bad. I like to play spins though, not wait a week to make a play, otherwise, where is the fun.

Screenshot_2_24_17__7_46_PM.png

Let me know if I'm making sense! ;)

Fossell and eugene like this.
  14. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

Just keep this under serious consideration!

15. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    Guys,

You're wasting your time. With continued research you'll also find that red hits 18/38...a dozen hits 12/38 etc... But so what! Knowing the probability doesn't enable you to side step it. The probability of x,y or z happening will always be short of the house payout. Instead, look for inefficiencies in the wheel/dealer.

16. eugene

eugene Well-Known Member

The second chart and I unwittingly went a few spins over cycle 1. There were only 3 numbers in action and I thought it was earlier in the spin count.

ScreenHunter 03.png

17. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

You have admitted previously that you are using a system while you gather the intel of a wheel in order not to attract unwanted attention, would you mind sharing with us this system?

18. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

Gotcha. I love a graph. Nicely presented and like your thinking.

19. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

Hi Bobby. To clarify if I may.
    So your second graph shows results for the number of spins between (the gap) ANY number hitting and it subsequently hitting again.
    Can your graph be customised to show more complex variations on this?

20. Bobby

Bobby Member

Yes, exactly. What did you have in mind?