1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette A question to make you think

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by TurboGenius, Jul 3, 2017.

1. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed

Very very simple.....look at the bottom of page one of this thread, as I stated. I have said prior, look where arguments are taking place, at any thread. Next, BACK TRACK until where you can find WHO started it. Everything was fine, then yourself and BagoShit started your BS. Go ahead again and ask......what are you talking about. (lol) I love pointing out to others, the EXACT SPOT where posters start shit.

Ken

2. Bombus

Bombus Well-Known Member

I won't share my system with you mr j, so you can stop with the veiled attempts to coax it out of me.

You'll just have to continue losing your rent money. Just make sure you feed the dog, if you have one.

3. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

You have nothing Daisy May. Show me one method at RF or Roulette30, myself asking questions or showing interest.
    Ignatus has a better understanding of the game compared to you!

Ken