1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

TurboGenius Advantage of Repeaters explained - part 3 - 2020

Discussion in 'TurboGenius's Forum' started by TurboGenius, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Bago

Bago Well-Known Member

Only if it works also on Horse Racing and the Stockmarket/Forex.

Thank you in advance.

:doctor: GRIN

Rustyshackleford likes this.
  2. boyd30

boyd30 New Member

Maybe betting on the last 5 would be something? You can start with x1 and the. up. Tested a few sessions and it recovered flat betting. Would a progression be good? Maybe someone here already tested some thousands spin. Either that or just betting the leader, but that can take time and I'm not sure if that work so good. I will post some sessions later.

3. boyd30

boyd30 New Member

I did a test betting on the numbers that hit twice or more, but a maximum of 4 numbers. With negative progression. I dropped it after a couple of hundred spins, but I don't think a no progression or any progression would help. Clear is that if you only bet x1 it would last longer I guess. This time it would work well. Maybe it can hold most of the times, but that is not enough. So I don't know how you can improve it. Clear is also that all the hot numbers after a while almost all drop out and new ones come up.
    This is how it looked like.

x1 10 30 20
    x2 20 13 21
    x3 20 32 24
    x4 20 24 10
    x5 24 10 22
    x6 24 10 29
    x7 24 29 18
    x8 24 20 32
    x9 10 24 29
    x10 10 24 25
    x11 24 25 10
    x12 24 25 10
    x13 24
    x14 24

Attached Files:

4. Rinad

Rinad Active Member

I watched the entire video on random that was offer by Mr Turbo. I find it interesting that with a larger sample of 1000 "spins or balls droped" , that the blue print is so very close to what one could expect. worth watching for sure.
    it also when it comes to hot numbers that depending on how many spins are played some numbers are much more predictable then others. after about 20x or more hits you can see those horses having less to compete with and also showing more stability in staying ahead for longer time or spins. sure there is never a guaranty when one horse will decide to go napping for a long time but it would be worth pursuing even as a "side bet".
    we all seen that single number of the day just showing up all the time and let you think "darn if I would of just play that one number I would of been in great shape no doubt.
    well I think that this one number is that number that hit the 24x mark and then go on like "sea biscuit "unstoppable !
    this in itself could be the most predictable method in the roulette world.
    it could also be used as a recovery method if the early numbers didn"nt pan out
    like in the video the law of large number was proven to show how well that curve bell was acting.
    Rinad

Platton likes this.
  5. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    tenor.gif

6. Gigi666

Gigi666 Active Member

Turbo said early on, not to bet all top numbers all the time, nor to use negative progression (I think him and bitrock claimed that it wins flat betting, but can be improved with positive progression). Eugene mentioned that adding spin count as few others did, let him "see the light" and that it should be played as a session/group of spins.
    Now whether that means a usual cycle of 37 spins or one lap of race 2x,3x etc. I don't know. Even if assuming the "known" average for top number across 20x laps is around 25 spins (although the avg to 10x is much lower usually under 20 spins) and one would aim to bet that number (and select those "candidates" only from the pool of numbers that showed up in 1x,2x... table) only for 25 spins each time it shows up in our table or is 1 hit away from getting into top 3 spots in that next lap, I am not finding this profitable long term.
    I wish Bitrock, Eugene or Turbo, shared or pointed me in the right direction. For now in my tests short term play makes more sense, getting 50+ units or getting to 5x-6x lap which is quite easy in most cases.

7. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    Turbo sucks at math, basic probability, and roulette. If you don't believe me, then post the idea/system on the wizardofvegas.com and you can get plenty of additional unbiased opinions on the method.

8. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

It is more conversation than true action at live tables being discussed here .

Winnings? Unreported.

9. Naughty but nice

Naughty but nice Well-Known Member

GIGI
    You've heard of follow the last.
    upload_2020-10-31_0-36-26.png

So, the question is how many
    upload_2020-10-31_0-38-13.png

10. Naughty but nice

upload_2020-10-31_10-14-55.png

These spins belong to an Australian; played 15 mins ago. He is doing well with his method.
    If you follow the last ? numbers; there are 8 wins. Can you find them?

11. boyd30

boyd30 New Member

18, 20, 22 ?

12. Naughty but nice

boyd
    here they are

22 14 18 20 11 22 22 26; so how many of the last spins do you need to use?

13. Naughty but nice

upload_2020-10-31_16-22-53.png

Boyd; spin 227, no win. But spin 229 a win. Spin231 another win.

Remember Vaddi if the last 8 lose, didn’t he say drop the last and carry on with the 8. Drop the last till in profit.

But 8 is too many; find the optimum to use.

Also remember Eugene; take a good win, you don’t want to be fighting the wheel, like here. Wouldn’t 190 units at spin 44 be enough to stop.

14. Smitridel

Smitridel Active Member

Unless you are using an original progression that no other has tjought of, it wont work.
    Optimum is 4 or 5.
    So either cycles of 8 or 7 to be under / equal to 35 units.

Close range repeaters are not uncommon but I can tell you after many thousand test spins, that they cant be exploited due to the fact that they dont happen all that often to drive you in profit.
    If you add a negative progression on top of that, you are doomed.

PS The example above is a goldmine session but you shouldnt be cherrypicking these sessions in order to prove a point..

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020

15. boyd30

boyd30 New Member

Thanks for the posts Nbn, but I can't see the benefit. I will have to agree with Smitridel.

16. Naughty but nice

upload_2020-11-1_9-50-54.png

Someone who's trying to read random's numbers.

So, the question is how many of the last do you follow? There's 6 wins in this stream, on x numbers

17. boyd30

boyd30 New Member

Within 5 range there are 6 wins yes.

18. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    We can just assume that you should do what you usually do. Look ahead to see which works the best and then go back in time and show a graph with your latest curve fit. It's too bad that you can NOT do that in the real world. LOL!

Question...why didn't you quit on spin 20 or spins 21? How about spin 27?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
  19. Smitridel

Smitridel Active Member

NBN I admire your work on the averages and the effort you put on researching them, but again this is a specific kind of session. Just as you went into the minus you could have easily dropped down below if lady luck eventually dropped a 10 or 12 sequence no-repeat numbers.

I hope that you are lucky with this one IRL.
    On paper it really doesnt work, as Ive found out ages ago (when still dabbling with the Vaddi riddle).

PS: You can even do it manually and set the Ayk Tracker on 4 or 5 and press random untill your hand burns out - yiu can then witness how common or uncommon the small gap repeats remain.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  20. Luckyfella

Luckyfella Well-Known Member

For the record I was wrong with my opinion.

I learnt LOTT and repeaters from TG and Winkel but I was not able to find the math to exploit this distribution. I didn't understand this Galton distribution well enough then.

TurboG has unselfishly made 3 threads on repeaters plus his latest LOTT thread.

I have to withdraw my earlier comment which is wrong.

zorro likes this.