1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

TurboGenius Advantage of Repeaters explained - part 3 - 2020

Discussion in 'TurboGenius's Forum' started by TurboGenius, Mar 27, 2020.

1. jekhb1976

jekhb1976 Well-Known Member

spin until a repeat on a straight number in either collum 1,2 or 3 we only play 1# at a time max in each collum.
    once a number has repeated we begin our bet on that number.
    we stay on that number until it gets replaced by a number that hit for the 3rd time, then we play the 3hit, can only be replaced by a 4th hit.
    etc etc, we do this in each indu collum.
    when we switch to a different number we raise our bet by 1. when new high we reset and start all over.

Attached Files:

GaryG likes this.
  2. jekhb1976

a longer session.stay on the numbers but reset chipsize when new high

Attached Files:

3. Naughty but nice

Naughty but nice Well-Known Member

Eugene must be killing it.

upload_2021-6-3_15-57-14.png

4. Gigi666

Gigi666 Active Member

Lol @jekhb1976 , you are right since we talked about the horse racing prior, I assumed you meant the columns in the race not on board :p

5. Gigi666

Gigi666 Active Member

So are you finishing on the early wins?

6. jekhb1976

Doubled bank in 12 games and all under 50 spins with max 3 numbers :)

Attached Files:

Gigi666 and GaryG like this.
  7. Gigi666

Gigi666 Active Member

Checked some of your playthroughs, you sometimes did not change to a dominant number I am guessing by mistake, either way looks like a decent easy way to play. Tried few sessions on RS but doing dozens since its easier to track without any aids (longest was 78 spins but ended in profit)

jekhb1976 and GaryG like this.

8. Gigi666

Gigi666 Active Member

Here is one session though, losing from the get go played on dozens (no reason why it would not happen on columns)

upload_2021-6-4_0-25-9.png

jekhb1976 likes this.
  9. Rinad

Rinad Active Member

a hot number means it hit more then once in a cycle , that is why we said it is hot, because that number hits above average.
    think of this, when after 38 spins it doesn't hit , does it mean that number is no longer hot ?
    or could it be that it just switching itself to a later cycle ?
    I dont bet that number if it deasappears and that saves tons of money. if I dont that number can be gone for 2 or more cycles and I lose tons of cash.
    I take notes of that number and will enter the game with it after it comes back with a hit.
    is there a guarranty it will hit like it did earlier ? no but I love to bet on that number again if it still is a top winner, but even if it isn't it still is a good bet, specialy if it had 3 or more hits prior in a different cycle.
    no show in 38 spins I wait or move to another.
    when it comes back, I will be waiting for it .
    that is all I have,
    Regards,

10. jekhb1976

Don't know man, why it won't work on dozens, maybe because you only have 3 possible targets.
    With collums, you are aiming for the top horse out of 12 horses. Don't know. Will continue see how the next 25 sessions will do, will report back.

11. jekhb1976

Yes easy to play in a bm setting, no pen and paper needed, can do it mentaly.

12. jekhb1976

Busted! lost 3000 unit bankroll.
    Was over 129 spins and still not in profit.
    Had there numbers out with 4 - 3 and 2 chips on them. Need to think it through if i can come up with a better approach.

Gigi666 and GaryG like this.
  13. jekhb1976

One of the reasons was 10 dollar bets with a 3000 bank. and last 30 spins i needed to bet 70 units per spin. that's already a drawdown of 2100 units

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
  14. Gigi666

Gigi666 Active Member

Glad you hit a losing session earlier than later before getting into it with real cash. Just curious why you are trying to tweak this while you said earlier you already have a winning way with repeats?
    If you want to experiment further though you can try the method I described in #899. I am posting my results in the other thread for it.
    You could apply a version of it to B&M setting, just need to track the cycles.

jekhb1976 likes this.

15. jekhb1976

yes, but it's also not constant, so trying a different approach. playing a horse race is also a repeaters method only o used 3 numbers max, will try to teak it a bit more. maybe hottest per collum with 1 unit basebet inatead of 10, don't know.

16. Gigi666

Gigi666 Active Member

As for the "pure" horse race, Turbo never said you have to stick with 3 numbers max, it can work with more or less, depends a lot from what we all read, on when to drop/add.
    For me "pure" horse race approach just does not work, relies on progression too heavily, unless you would take first win and quit.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
    GaryG likes this.
  17. GaryG

GaryG Active Member

Actually, not sure if it applies to this, but turbo has said NOT to use sets of 3.

jekhb1976 likes this.
  18. jekhb1976

what about this?
    https://roulette-simulator.info/en/game/0cd7ce2d5689d71405de3e5d5146e281

we start right away with the first two unique numbers in every collum with 1 chip.
    We keep betting these until either one of our numbers go to 2 hits we then raise with +1 when not in profit (profit is reset all)
    when a different number turns to a 2 hit we then remove our two 1 hit bets and place 2 units on the new leader. etc wtc.

19. jekhb1976

yes remember something about that also but not sure if it aplies to using 1 per collum or 2 per collum like i test now.

20. Héctor AT

Héctor AT New Member

Try to play the first 2-4 numbers of each level and in case another number is added and everything stays the same until you have the 2-4 numbers of the new level.
    Then use proper money management when you lose a whole level with no hits or not enough hits to keep winning flat.
    If you do it with 2 numbers your amount of numbers bet will be 2-3 numbers, if you do it with 3 it will be 3-5 numbers, if you do it with 4, it will be 4-7 numbers.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)