1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

TurboGenius Advantage of Repeaters explained - part 3 - 2020

Discussion in 'TurboGenius's Forum' started by TurboGenius, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    The biggest problem is that you guys don't have any defined rules. Nobody seems to be able to follow the bet selection being used. This means the rules are changing as you guys look forwards and backwards in your data. That's not going to work. That is a fool's folly.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2022
    Median Joe and Nathan Detroit like this.
  2. Smitridel

Smitridel Active Member

Always filled with so much negativity...

There was never a defined system described here, thus no defined bet selection as well.

These are just information about events that are happening at a rate greater than the house edge.
    How will one use them, is up to each ones creativity.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2022
    Nimo likes this.
  3. Naughty but nice

Naughty but nice Well-Known Member

speaks for its self
    upload_2022-7-18_11-39-57.png
    upload_2022-7-18_11-40-37.png
    Soon as 10% was made you could stop.

Rond1nell1 likes this.
  4. Naughty but nice

Naughty but nice Well-Known Member

General oops no its Dr Sir on here
    upload_2022-7-18_12-33-3.png
    upload_2022-7-18_12-33-33.png
    Cough, 10%

5. Armitage Shanks

Armitage Shanks Active Member

I was playing two games at once and normally would stop earlier but playing for pennies i carry on to test.

Game 1 is playing for the leading number to repeat fairly simple

Game 2 is playing for the top 3 to show and once it repeats its removed from betting. Not to sound like Turbo but there is a bit more to it than that but its no HG, yet ;)

The 3 out of 3 was also an observation as i don't test 1000s and 1000s of spins and hadn't seen it take so long but have already made a small change to counter that if it ever happened again.

mr j and Rond1nell1 like this.
  6. Smitridel

Smitridel Active Member

In my humble opinion and Ive tested hundreds of sessions of hundreds of spins Real money betting is that the essense of Turbos original post is the real treasure.
    And that was also the reason I stopped posting here and that everyone was putting their own iteration whithout following some basic guidelines..

About guidelines : It doesnt really matter if the leaders keep appearing 1 of 3 or 3 of 3 etc if they dont do it in a repetition rythm relative to your betting BR aka how many spins to keep the lead.

And most folks here when they post their findings do not include the gaps between the changes or even the repetitions in way similar that Turbo proved the avg 24.7 etc...
    Which in turn doesnt really help any examination or conversation on the matter.

TwoUp and Rond1nell1 like this.
  7. atrox23

atrox23 New Member

Amazing run on auto roulette...

Attached Files:

8. Armitage Shanks

I was basically just asking what the furthest was that anyone had gone before seeing a 3 out of 3?
    In the example i gave the amount of 2s and 3s in the matching column is low , again not totally in line with my real play experience so far.

I keep a spin count and averages.
    I don't just bet the top 3 for my 3 out of 3 to complete but thanks for your reply.

Rond1nell1 likes this.
  9. TwoUp

TwoUp Well-Known Member

Unknown
    Effectively you want to know the velocity or speed:
    velocity= distance / time​

The number of hits (distance) and how many spins (time). And rank your numbers on velocity.

You can take it futher and also look at acceleration as a second level ranking to decide between numbers at the same speed. Acceleration is the change in velocity over time:
    accelation = (v2 - v1) / (spin2 - spin1)​

Then decide how many spins you will use as your working window. This would allow a continuous betting approach, no resets just ranking pockets based what is moving fastest and accelerating the quickest relative to everything else.

Then you can apply moving averages over multiple different time frames to smooth it and develop entry and exit criteria based on crossing of averages.

This is all just spit balling but this is how many derive trading signals to enter and exit the market when it starts to move, retrace etc.

Armitage Shanks and Smitridel like this.
  10. Denzie

Denzie Active Member

My tests only going to 20x ( but I'm more interested what happens under 10x) ....the highest was none 3 out of 3 in 20x

11. Armitage Shanks

Thanks.
    In real play I'd never go this far either.

12. Median Joe

Median Joe Active Member

According to some, this is a feature, not a bug, because random doesn't have any rules. :D

13. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    Arrow-Up-PNG-Image.png

Tested their system over one spin. Won big, of course!:D:D:D

Last edited: Jul 21, 2022
    Median Joe likes this.
  14. Nimo

Nimo Active Member

upload_2022-7-21_12-21-42.png

I see you still don't absorb all the information posted. One spin indeed. Reminder that this is FLATBET and there is no need to go 2500+ spins unless you have no life and are looking for a wobbly wheel

15. Median Joe

Median Joe Active Member

You know, if you're going to cherry-pick a chart surely you could have chosen a better one? It just looks like a typical random walk.

16. Nimo

Nimo Active Member

The chart is an example of many that all end in positive territory. +9.5% hit rate compared to -2.70% for random. Most random results end in negative territory within same parameters.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2022
    GaryG, Rond1nell1 and Spider like this.
  17. SERGIO

SERGIO Active Member

1500 balls to overcome the last win, that's a lot of balls huh!
    I imagine it will be because of the programming, because you will surely win in 100-150 balls at most, but if you find yourself with 1500 balls to win 50 chips, you are not doing something right...

Greetings Nimo and thanks for answering my mail

TwoUp likes this.
  18. Nimo

Nimo Active Member

Thanks for your input Sergio. 99% of the time I win in less than 37 spins. As I said in the original post playing 2500+ spins continuously is not something any sane person would do.

As for the email, I stopped answering any emails related to roulette. Turbo layed it all out and it's up to each person to decipher it themselves. If I can deduce how to play as a simple high school educated former truck driver, it isn't that difficult.

Rond1nell1 and GaryG like this.
  19. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler

Nimo,

Cherry picking little short term charts doesn't fool anyone. There's a reason that none of you could beat the old game on Steve's forum. You only appear to win on the other simulator because you guys can reset a gazillion times until you get the results you want.

Playing "could of, would of should of bet this" doesn't work in the real world. It only wins in games with unlimited resets.:D

Last edited: Jul 22, 2022
    mr j likes this.
  20. SERGIO

SERGIO Active Member

It's normal Mr. Nimo.
    I understand that he must be very happy with his results after so much effort, but I don't understand why it changed his way of being.
    He was a person with whom you could talk and share things, but he reached his goal and he no longer wants to know anything about anyone, but I understand him, this happens to the vast majority of people.
    The most important thing is that he has already found the goose that lays the golden eggs and now he should just enjoy winning big.
    I hope everything goes well for you and if you ever want to chat, you know where I am.

Health

Last edited: Jul 23, 2022