1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

TurboGenius Advantage of Repeaters explained - part 3 - 2020

Discussion in 'TurboGenius's Forum' started by TurboGenius, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Rulet

Rulet Active Member

This is what I have been saying all along it doesnt win every session but Turbs disagreed, the horse race if you know how to play it you could make a lot of coins and then you get those sessions (ha ha) those ones you have to be brave and go all in. Not 11 but 20 numbers in the race, right Turbs

Last edited: Dec 13, 2022
  2. Yoigo

Yoigo New Member

Gentlemen, go to YouTube to Mr. Turbogenius's channel, specifically 1 video on the streets where he asks what do you see? and make an analogy of what is happening in the streets in 1 cycle of 37.
    then do the same thing you are testing in this thread but with the streets.
    Merry Christmas.

Rond1nell1 likes this.
  3. Herby

Herby Member

Hi Yoigo,
    many thanks for your great post. I followed your instruction.
    Merry Christmas :singing:

GaryG likes this.
  4. publa

publa New Member

On Turbo's channell I can see only one video... is that the one you recommend to watch?

5. Herby

Herby Member

6. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Illusions but no solutions .

7. Herby

Herby Member

:eek: :bawling: :depressed: :nailbiting: :confused:

I'm going to make me a solution of KCN in H2O for my next drink.
    :dead: :nurse: :walkingdead:

8. Naughty but nice

Naughty but nice Well-Known Member

upload_2023-4-28_21-21-53.png
    upload_2023-4-28_21-23-20.png
    The top 9 1x's completed in 10 spins.
    Top 9 R1 completed on 33rd spin.
    Top 9 R2 completed on spin 67.

cps10 likes this.
  9. Naughty but nice

cps10
    You see in the above when the laps have the top9.
    Now DSAA showed from his live 10'330 spins; repeats average over 60 spins as
    1-3-5-7&30.
    You can keep eye on the present top 9. Would top 9 R1 take 60 spins when the worst
    the average could be -5 or 6 repeats at 60.
    upload_2023-4-30_16-52-14.png
    When is R2 going to finish? It won't matter as already got the 10%.
    T9 has 13 matches.
    These 60 spins ends 31 repeats so 29 of the starting 37 have shown
    at least once.

Rond1nell1 likes this.
  10. Blacktiger

Blacktiger Active Member

11. Naughty but nice

12. baccarou

baccarou Active Member

Nice thread! I think I will come over here and join the dark side? :greyalien:

I can tell you what I know which is the basic framework is sound enough.
    What I mean by that is the chart on the opening page is something you can build a winning strategy around.
    Now on saying that, it doesn't have to be exactly the same as Turbo's chart. I use the line bet (6 numbers) and use a Top 3 although you do find the line in 3rd spot can be a little bit inconsistent at times.

What would I say are the advantages of doing it this way instead of using unique numbers?

1) The length of a game. I like to keep my games shortish. By shortish, I will write down to 35 on my sheet.
    2) Variance. I only ever bet one line (if I am going to bet) on any one spin. By doing that, I can keep any extreme variance down not that I get too much of it anyhow.
    3) Flat bet. Which is pretty much related to above. I can get away with it and there are enough 'good' and 'great' games that a few small losses along the way are insignificant.

What do I do differently from what I have read on this thread?

There are times as anybody who has studied this for a while will know that the Top Numbers take a short vacation. With single numbers, that can lead to a bit of consternation and it's not like you can fairly easily pick which other numbers are going to start appearing. (at least not in the very short term) With the lines, I find it a little different because obviously there are less alternatives that can appear if the Top Numbers are not appearing. So I look for this situation and there maybe a couple of times over the space of the 35 spins where I have to play a cold line or maybe one warming up a little.

That's pretty much the basics.

The point is to construct something that works in as short as a time as possible and you don't get to the point where your game is drifting away from you and your bankroll is dwindling.

A short game I finished this afternoon.

Screenshot 2023-10-14 153508.png

L,L,W,L,W,L,L,L,W,L,L,L,W. (4 out of 13 is not bad but it can be a bit better than that at times) Although, as others have said before, you don't need to be 100% deadly accurate, you can't and won't get the decisions right all the time but you don't need to.

Thanks

TurboGenius likes this.
  13. baccarou

baccarou Active Member

I will leave this with you guys as well. Maybe some of you are already doing it!

Screenshot 2023-10-14 214800.png

This gives you the 'expected' times.

So as an example, the Top Number should come up for the 3rd time by spin 9. (Remember these are for the lines)
    The second Top Number should come out for the 5th time by spin 24 and so on.

You can use this info to guide you in a game. The Top Number (or any of them for that matter) maybe coming a lot quicker than expected, maybe behind, or maybe they keep coming up at the exact number in the chart (seen that happen loads of times as well)

When they are behind, I put a small x next to the line I am filling in to give me an overall feel for how the game is progressing.

14. baccarou

baccarou Active Member

Todays game an easy one!

Screenshot 2023-10-15 154303.png

The 5 line (25-30) was hot which meant the other two columns were lagging behind.
    I like to put the spin number in the chart as well and then it gives you easy reference as to what's early, on time or late)

Screenshot 2023-10-15 153341.png

L,W,W,L,W,L.

Can't argue with 3 out of 6 for an easy 12 unit profit.

I will do a game a day and let's see what happens. When my gut tells me to stop a game (either in front or behind) I will stop. Some games might run the whole 35 spins, others like today might be short and sweet.

cheers

cps10 likes this.

15. cps10

cps10 Well-Known Member

Great test baccarou. I will need to take a gander at your selection as I am a roulette guy.

baccarou likes this.
  16. baccarou

baccarou Active Member

I have not done any tests the last few days as I was a bit under the weather. It did give me some time to think a lot more about all this repeater stuff and do a bit more experimenting. I came up with a few observations which I will share. They are a bit detailed and so it will take a bit of time to put together, but I will crack on it with it now that I am feeling a bit better.

cps10 likes this.
  17. cps10

cps10 Well-Known Member

Glad you’re feeling better. It’s going around for sure. Three of my baseball players couldn’t play last night as they got COVID. Made for a long night.

baccarou likes this.
  18. baccarou

baccarou Active Member

Yep, just about everybody I know has it/had it at the moment. It made me feel real giddy. Almost like a hangover :)

Luckily most of us that got whatever it was are starting to feel back to normal again.

cheers

Last edited: Oct 18, 2023
    cps10 likes this.
  19. baccarou

baccarou Active Member

Just to reiterate, I am only working with the lines (6 numbers)

What I wanted to find out was how many spins on average before you should see the full compliment of all 6 lines.

Here is a little chart with the answer to that.

Screenshot 2023-10-18 145237.png

I must have tested hundreds of sets of 15 spins because I wanted to get a breakdown of what's most likely to happen.

You should see mostly 4,4,3,2,1,1.

I found this interesting because basically what it's saying is the top 3 lines from 15 spins will account for around 70+ % (maybe that's where Spike got his 72% from) and the remaining 3 lines account for about 30%. You would think that it would be easily exploitable but it's still a bit tricky IMO. In all those hundreds of sets I tested, less than a handful didn't have at least 4 of one of the lines in them and most of the time the 4th one comes between spins 10 and 15. But what escalates it is when you have several 3's like 3 of them to go after because you can't really flat bet that.

Putting all that to one side though, there was something else that stood out and I will show that in the next post.

cheers

cps10 likes this.
  20. cps10

cps10 Well-Known Member

I’d almost say that you could play the odd line(s) out around spin 10 and go from there. The problem is figuring out when to stop because even three lines can freeze out for dozens of spins. In your chart, you have one line out at Spin 10. Even if you flat bet it for five spins (to Spin 15) you have a profit. Obviously with multiple lines to bet on, you would need a progression. Perhaps you stop at spin 15 and wait for the next set. I am going anti-repeater on this idea.

Then…do you roll back your 15 spins or do you wait for a fresh set?

If you go back 10 spins, and see what’s outstanding next, you see that there would be two outstanding lines to play for five spins and so on. If all lines theoretically should hit within 15 spins 70+% of the time, you could probably create a money management strategy to take advantage of the sleepers instead of the repeaters.

baccarou likes this.