1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

TurboGenius Advantage of Repeaters explained - part 4 - 2021

Discussion in 'TurboGenius's Forum' started by TurboGenius, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Naughty but nice

Naughty but nice Well-Known Member

At 40 spins repeats can be +/-5. That's rare.
    If at 40th spin we've only had 11 repeats a 1-2-3-4-5 ain't going to do it

2. trans4712

trans4712 Member

Since I do not know TG's secret formula to run the horse race on the full board I split it up as suggested and this works A LOT better. There will be the hellish sequence sooner or later but so far it holds up pretty well. I am just playing the leader(s) per dozen starting with the first hit i.e. the first spin. On this way the problem of say 16 one-hitters goes away and I play 3 to 6 units on average. I am still a bit concerned about R-Sim's RNG but I cannot judge whether randomness A is more "correct" than randomness B.

3. Denzie

Denzie Active Member

It works nicely...But try to use it on the part 3 thread.....wich performs much better imo....You just need to look a bit different at the list you make while playing...( part 3 and part 4 i start at first 2x)

4. Naughty but nice

Trans

Have you heard of a roulette player/member called Winkel?

Here is one of his best quotes.

As long as the roulette or RNG shows the law of the third, then its fine.

So, as long as you get close to 24 non-hits in 37 spins, which could be +/-3. Here is one of your posted ayk trackers. R-sim gave 23 non-hits.

Is that not close enough to the mocked law of the third.

Have the designers made their tester able to make you lose by fixing the spins? If they do and you keep copies of the spins on ayk’s tester you’ll convince yourself one way or the other.

If you were to keep getting only 19 of the starting 37 non-hits, that would be -5.
    upload_2021-10-29_8-21-37.png

Now to bore you.

I’ve collected enough spins in the last 15 years to know on average you get 16 repeats in 40 spins. If you want to know why 40 spins ask as I’m not going to waste my time and yours. But the graph above had 24 of the starting 37 in 40 spins. #25 was the 24th non-hit. So, there was 16 repeats. Funny that.

5. Naughty but nice

Trans 25 of the starting 37 have hit in 40 spins. Must be 15 repeats. Observation is needed. I Like when people post 60 spins.
    Then Dr Sir can see how close you get to 16 repeats; which if you can watch the stream, will enable you to make a decision
    whether to bet for a repeat or a non-hit. Dr sound slike GUT.
    upload_2021-10-29_10-30-58.png

6. trans4712

trans4712 Member

upload_2021-10-30_1-52-26.png
    This is fairly typical for part 3 I'd say. This is one session only but I just continued playing to gain confidence. However, since I can't express this in Excel to test properly I am very unsure whether this will work in the long run. And BTW: I don't write the ranking by hand - I use AYK, whenever there is a decision to be made - let's say a new "3peat" appears and I have to abandon one of 2 "2peats" - I simply check for the older one and keep this one then.

7. Platton

Platton Active Member

Today.
    I think it is today... for me... :)

8. Naughty but nice

Good for you Platton.
    From the Gambler's Fallacy (absurd ?) Proof.
    Reply 87 from M-J 74 numbers.
    I think the chief of the riddles would liked those spins.
    upload_2021-11-4_13-49-5.png
    The matches, be it top 3 or even top4-5-6-7 remember way back reply #9.
    upload_2021-11-4_13-51-41.png
    Look at #35 on lap 1 when a 1x

9. GaryG

GaryG Active Member

@Denzie

Can you elaborate a bit more on looking at things a bit differently?

10. Mako

Mako Well-Known Member

I want you to focus on the last part of his quote. That's a huge hint, but you skipped it far too quickly.

Let me help you. Just off of his last phrase, you should immediately write down a list of questions for YOURSELF to answer, not the message board:

-When does a 2x repeater typically first occur?
    -How often does it occur at that phase of the cycle?
    -How often does it go on to become a 3x repeater?
    -What is the average span of spins for that process to play out?
    -Can 2x repeats be attacked through a betting progression that can cover extended variance if they miss for many spins?
    -How often does a 2x/3x/4x repeater retain its lead over other repeaters that are occurring, and how often is a switch necessary?
    -What is the right "window" of betting to capture the horserace so that you're not over extended waiting for a repeat that never comes?

Those are the questions you should be looking to test. So after you ask yourself these questions, you go to one of several sources for downloadable actual wheel spins (I use WestSpeil Duisburg daily results), you export them into text files, then import them into RX software, and begin answering them as you simulate an actual session.

Then do that 100x+ times, and you will not only get the answers to the above...you will see things. Things that the board hasn't mentioned clearly, patterns, etc, that all come back to posts Turbo has made before. You can then go re-read those posts, and...boom. You have something. Thennnnnnnnnnnnnn, you go test that "something" another 100+ times, and..did it work? Did it fail? What parts of it failed? The "why" basically.

THAT, is the only way to succeed. No one, no one here, is going to spell out the exact way they play if it's a truly winning style. But the clues they leave, combined with your own testing will give you a gift far more precious: A specific way for YOU to win more than you lose.

That's really the key.

Rond1nell1, Denzie, Gigi666 and 3 others like this.
  11. GaryG

GaryG Active Member

Thx @Mako time to get to work!

Mako likes this.
  12. thereddiamanthe

thereddiamanthe Well-Known Member

apicem rapax DNME

13. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Nope. And that's what I was raked over the coals for on GG
    for years. I would only give clues, I would never say exactly
    what I was doing. I was called every name in the book and
    some names that are not in the book. It's nice to see that
    is the general attitude now, why would you give something
    away for nothing that you worked so hard on. Did Thomas
    Edison work his ass off on making a working light bulb so
    humanity would appreciate him that he changed the world
    forever? Hell no, he did it for the money, he did everything
    for the money and he died a millionaire.

14. Nimo

Nimo Active Member

This is probably a bit off topic, this base method that Turbo laid, part 1,2,3 and 4 works wonders on Pick 3/4 lotteries which have odds of 1 in 1000 and 1 in 10,000. How do the math boys explain that? 1 in 37 odds are a joke in comparison.

I think I'm going to by myself a new car for Christmas. Going to make sure it has a TURBO

trellw24 and Mako like this.

15. precogm

precogm Active Member

lol

16. Half Smoke

Half Smoke Member

No one is going to do that because they can't
    none of them has a winning system or method if you prefer

what they have is a desire to be seen as brilliant analysts of gambling games

this is what gives them satisfaction

to be thought very highly of on this forum

they have a captive audience - the easiest people in the world to fool - gamblers desperate to find a way to win

it's all a mirage - an illusion performed my magicians who use words instead of props

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
  17. Denzie

Denzie Active Member

Actually because comment like that and other stupid stuff....that's my main reason not to do so. And none of them...speak for yourself and not in my name ;)

Mako likes this.
  18. Denzie

Denzie Active Member

I would give this many likes if I could. The info is here..test and see what happens...if it loses you should understand why and fix it ( and don't forget you NOT need to bet every spin :) )

Mako likes this.
  19. Mako

Mako Well-Known Member

Now that is definitely "outside the box" thinking. Epic.

The reality is that the way you play is a slightly different to the way I play, which is slightly different to the way Turbo and Nimo play, which is slightly different to the ways LuckyFella and DutchCrown are playing...but the foundation for all of the successful approaches are rooted in just a few brilliant threads on this very message board.

If ONE person is winning consistently in a negative expectation game, it means there are MANY ways to win in a negative expectation game. That is mindblowing when you let it sink in....Lurkers out there, think about that and let it be your motivation. Read read read, test test test.

thereddiamanthe likes this.
  20. precogm

precogm Active Member

If there are so many ways to win. Why hasn't there been 1 successful demonstration in the past 20 years?