1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette @ albalaha, do you have any database with real spin sequences of lots of repeats collected?

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by thereddiamanthe, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Michael Bluejay

Michael Bluejay Member

thereddiamanthe, thank you for your illiterate screed.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  2. thereddiamanthe

thereddiamanthe Well-Known Member

apicem rapax DNME
    read again illiterate ;)
    you will get it,
    later than soone though later than ..

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  3. Michael Bluejay

Michael Bluejay Member

I got the highest possible score on the SAT Test of Standard Written English, so forgive me if I'm unconvinced that my conclusion about your screed is a result of a defect in my reading comprehension.

4. thereddiamanthe

thereddiamanthe Well-Known Member

apicem rapax DNME
    Gives a shit.

Not going into any unporseful exchange with you.

& if you have given 'your' self in into some - outside of yourself authority - that tells you how to read, write, & speak

you long time no more a sovereign -
    you no longer own your self & you are the highest authority over the all pertaining matters no more,
    but obviously a slave ..
    waving around some fucking piece of paper that only proves how it binds you & how bound you are
    .. sadly, what's worst, by you own consent.

Way back [sovereign] entities had to be & were
    forced into slavery - by use of physically executed force-
    nowadays its enough to buy them, deceive them if that doesn't work, & only lastly physical force;
    which nowadays is used as least as possible ..

That is of & for obvious reasons [ as I presume by your acts alone, that you cannot move & operate beyond reason capapilities, capacities & abilities - which indicates being; being bund by & a slave of reason too - & do not get me wrong, reason is in some cases, & for some executions & the best available "tool"!!!] of generaring a countering-back force;
    when the submission obviously runs much longer, if consented by the (whatever is rest of) the entity itself.

A clear example & proof of just written said -
    is when you attempted to use the same argument against alabalaha;
    precisely "'labby' is not a word".

& in some 'self-imposed very, very limited' sense you are correct.
    Labby is not a word - its A NAME.
    & anyone in their own senses or not & being a sovereign
    names the things appropriately & exactly as wanted!
    (withouth giving in to some other authority;
    so stop holding to the wire of a fence of that little spot of 'land' - read condensed type of warp -
    located in the all-mighty warp itself burning everything into itself & creating everything into& unto itself ;)
    trying to defend yourself with some structures [read: walking around with your own type of bible] , that are in the first place not even of your own origin -
    effectively giving your power to its originators;)]

But even if it was not a name, imposed by some 'regulatory attempts',
    which are in place & serve some legimitate purposes of metaphorically speaking,
    keeping the garden well trimmed & giving its subject some sense of utilizatory unity
    [keyword purpose: rules serve some 'higher than the rules' purpose;
    in terms of not forgetting WHY was or were the rules imposed in the first place;
    as in such cases the rule is decimated to being & remaning a rule only &
    does not execute a certain purpose it was meant to in the first place[abolish];
    that's only what it is - a binding rule, & not something that has an inherent vector or & serves a purposeful moving in certain predetermined direction, unifiedly useful tool -
    also known in nautics as a course';
    perhaps a more suitable term for such a type of a decimated rule is a curse - for it only binds you.

For a word is a creation & is used to create simultaneously;
    & if you consentfully decline to own the capability & faculty of creation,
    by giving in following
    Individual imports, others follow [don't be one of them].
    No, strenght is not in numbers.
    & is those individuals [ever heard about thinking outside the box, but not just thinking, destroying & creating] who change the world. Again, others .. for they do not have the capacity, the torque go move on no matter what.
    So they need the rules, the wires to hold on to get their sense of orientation & so bearings,
    to traverse the same distances. Againg, be an aindividual, a sovereign.

& most importantly ALL WORDS HAS BEEN CREATED at certain point.
    By individuals. & others only accepted them.

English, American, or any other language was not always as it is today.
    The thing is always changing, evolving & devolving.
    Something that is alive, in a certain sense.
    Just like roulette.
    That thing that you were waiving at me there,
    only sends a message of being dead.
    So what if you have that paper -
    many have a driving license, some even complete the test optimally.
    Some even go further & complete security driving test - example= watch

The BMW film series The Hire - episode 'STAR' by Guy Ritchie & acting Madonna

But not even that doesn't make you a kind of rally driver,
    creating your own way

literally using your own [created] words to pave the road in front of you
    that scales upwards at all times

Just look at the hackers who create & purposely recreate languages,
    on a daily basis - you will learn a lot from them.

Ponder on these quotes-
    learn the rules well, so you will know how to break them properly &
    its not so much problem of being a slave, but thinking as a slave
    [added by me: which is a completely different territory, or realm of existence]

& remove that smirk of your face, in-dick-ating
    what a response your one-liner got.
    Coz it didn't.

Its something with a mighty, imploding, inherently liberating force;
    if you only wish & intend not to follow, but CREATE instead.

Good Luck!
    .. fuck that, luck serves me

5. Michael Bluejay

Michael Bluejay Member

Well, good job on missing the point. If you want to believe that literacy is the equivalent of mental slavery, you're welcome to your delusion. The point was, you directed me to re-read your earlier missive as though I didn't understand it. My point in mentioning my objectively-tested English competence was to show that my reading comprehension is actually pretty reliable. In response, you went off on a tirade about how people who can't read or write properly are somehow superior to those who can...completely missing the point.

6. djlaw

djlaw New Member

I disagree. Live vs RNG are different result sets. Test your system on where you'll be playing.

7. Michael Bluejay

Michael Bluejay Member

That's kind of like disagreeing that gravity is a thing. Your opinion doesn't change reality. With a proper algorithm, RNG output is indistinguishable from live.

8. djlaw

djlaw New Member

I can see that, but if you're going to test something, why not make it as blind as possible and use stats based on the real scenario you'll be using and take every potential discrepancy out of the equation?

9. Michael Bluejay

Michael Bluejay Member

Because you can't possibly get enough real-world data for a meaningful test.

Anyone can win in the short term whether they're using a system or not, from blind luck. That's why we run simulations of millions of rounds to show that any short-term wins weren't because the system actually works. Alternatively, we could simulate thousands of short sessions. Either way, there's not enough real world data for a meaningful test.

10. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    For system testers, they're not going to notice a difference between an RNG wheel, and a live wheel.

However...if the system tester is exploiting bias, or "hot numbers based on X number of hits over a certain horizon, then they may notice a huge difference, and sooner than you might think. Live wheel samples typically have a much higher chi square than an RNG sample after 20k spins. If the wheel is bias enough, the samples begin to strongly diverge after only five or six thousand spins. The distribution of hits on the live wheel when compared to the RNG look much different after several thousand spins.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
  11. Michael Bluejay

Michael Bluejay Member

Well, of course if a wheel is biased it's gonna produce different results from an RNG, but (1) truly biased wheels are nearly impossible to come by, and (2) we've been talking about generic betting systems, not wheel exploits. Some math-challenged people are gonna read your post, see that it contains words they don't understand, conclude therefore that you must know what you're talking about, see that somehow you disparaged computer-based RNG, and come to the conclusion that computer-based RNG's aren't good for system testing...which is not true.

12. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    No, actually I've found quite a few over the years. Especially in LV.

Sadly, true.

13. Robin Hood

Robin Hood New Member

I did not understand the subject you are talking about very much. But I can help you with something. I am a computer software developer. I work as a cyber expert management in Turkey. I disabled the security systems of all roulette analysis software on the market. And I set up my own activation system. The sales price of all these systems is 1500 €. (By sellers) These are random predictor, Ak Software, Tesla Roulette, Dynamic Evolution, Netent Predictor etc. I also have a system sold by an Italian friend for € 20,000. [removed] I must be the top person on this forum about roulette ... :)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2020