1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Already registered in tournament. Sorry you cant win a second bullet.

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by ChickenArise, Feb 9, 2019.

1. ChickenArise

ChickenArise Guest

So for $2 I won a satellite into turbo series 110, a $55 main event tournament on Feb 17th. You would think I should be happy, but this tournament allows for 3 re-entries. PokerStars does not allow you to play another satellite to attempt to win second or third bullets.

When you try it says Sorry, you are already registered to play this tournament.

It also will not let you unregister and take T$.

I am fine with having to play but I am not ok with not being able to win as many entries as there are re-entries as this favors those with deep pockets and works heavily against the little guy.

If you are going to force me to play allow me the chance to win as many re-entries as are allowed.

I have contacted PokerStars about this issue pleading my case and asking them to forward my email to some one who has the power to change this. It has been over 24 hours and I have yet to receive a reply which leads me to believe they may be giving this serious consideration.

What do you guys think? Is it an unreasonable request?

Source.