1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Any professional roulette players here?

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Mantronix, Jul 21, 2018.

1. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

oh i see where i got that mindset. i copy paste from previous messages
    after 2 wins i start to bet for loss with progression do then i bet same colour not opposite ?
    lets say pattern left is RR and second r i need to bet r do get loss ?
    Afternoon Mansi

That be correct
    so i thought betting for loss is okay :O this is where confusing started

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  2. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

but step 1 and step 2 are different opposite martingales, how step 1 wins with step 2 :OO
    if you write results behind step1 step 1 step 1 i will get it. and so fast step 2 again signal do bet,without waiting 2 wins. this is actually really make it confusing because i again thought i got it right.

3. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

i bet just for the win always at the moment after 2 wins step 1 or 2 doesnt matter i keep tracking both of them always
    and by win i mean if last pattern is BR i go opposite like with five. I bet red first and step 2 is b.
    both are separate martingale step 1 and 2

if you can confirm its right, then its settled and case closed :D

4. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

What do you mean behind? Show me what you are thinking using a diagram like mine. I need to know you have a full understanding of this. Everytime I think youve got it say something that makes me realize you havent.

And you cant build until you do.

5. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

STEP 1 what is step 1 results with patterns
    STEP 1--SIGNAL TO BET and the next followings, what are results in here and so on
    STEP 1
    STEP 1
    STEP 2--BET WON THIRD ATTEMPT we were betting step 1 how step 2 wins here, what are the colour we are betting always.
    STEP 2--SIGNAL TO BET
    STEP 1--BET WON FIRST ATTEMPT

if you can write with colour results and pattern we need to bet for, its clear, but i already made post above, let me know did i got it right

6. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

Okay I think I know whats going on here.

Martingale against step1.

Is a one shot bet. You dont bet the second stage like FIVE. Thats where you are confused.

So we are only betting the first part mansi. If it loses. You wait unil 5 games later for your next attempt.

The whole power of FIVE is in the broken play. Variance forgot what its trying to do 20 games later it can beat FIVE.

7. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

what you mean one shot. are you saying step 2 is always betting same colour what last pattern shows for example BR and R in that case ?
    and step 1 is always like FIVE opposite. These are things you said earlier days, and i kept following it.
    yes i dont do martingale 2 with step 2 immediately, but next FIVE if i loose first attempt.
    they are different martingales. step 1 is for step1 martingale after every FIVE and same with step 2

8. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

yes we wait again for step 1 but what aobut step 2 if step 1 looses, i thought we bet step 2 too at next spin, what and when we do about her

9. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

Mmmm im not sure im ever gonna make you understand this on here mansi. You are not getting it in this format. Like I said you need to show me how you think its supposed to be played using the same diagram ive been using. Then I will be able to hopefully get you on the right track.

All this what if isnt getting us anywhere.

mansi19896 likes this.
  10. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

ok i try explain detailed. i dont know how to use diagrams and other paintings.

lets say last pattern is BR

now step 1 after 2 wins i go opposite of B. so i bet R it doesnt matter what outcome i play step 2 also which is B. opposite of R from pattern. to complete cycle.

now next five. lets say last pattern left is RR, if i lost previous step 1 i do second progrssion on B as its opposite of R.
    and if i lost step 2 also from previous FIVE i do second martinale of them too which is also B, because our pattern was RR. got it ? thats how at the moment i see and i think its easy to understand my side of things here.

If you can write same way what when and how you do with step 2 its all clear. Maybe step 2 i have to bet same colour of last pattern ?? im not sure 100%

11. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

here you are very close to explain step 2. we are very close to end. i understood from here after step 1 we loose we immediately spin next opposite of RED Which resembles step 2. If step 1 wins in your example here BR, we dont play step 2 ?? . only if it looses.?
    if you confirm here yes then its all clear.

12. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

Evening Mansi

Yes this is how we play FIVE. So you understand that at least

mansi19896 likes this.
  13. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

Okay what I think is this. Until you fully understand.

Just play Martingale vs STEP 1.

So I gather you understand that.

You get two step ones in a row. Thats your signal to bet against it.

05--STEP 1
    10--STEP 1--SIGNAL TO BET
    15--STEP 1
    20--STEP 2--BET WON ATTEMPT 2.

Please confirm you understand this.

And one other thing. All the games we play while waiting for our games 5 apart are not played in any way. They are purely blanks to create the gaps. Do you understand this???

mansi19896 likes this.
  14. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

yep its all clear, i played correctly then yesterday, but i think i will pass it unfortunally, because i have seen already 2 big losses like this and too many fifth step win :( i go with maybe 4 prog after 1 single loss, so far my stats are showing its more profitable.

how often you have seen 3 losses in a row with FIVE?

15. Sharptracker

Sharptracker Well-Known Member

Yes Mansi, keep going! Look it must be such a great method! As you said you were actually playing it wrongly but still up to 70 units, lol. Sorry guys but that killed me :)

mansi19896 likes this.
  16. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

dont forget it just sub side bet that comes very rare, the main five is still doing good, i keep it all separate.

17. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

Im happy for you.

18. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

You get one every 4 to 5 sets Mansi. As you know random can produce two close together. Then you not see one for a long while.

This is real strength of FIVE too. Losing streaks rarely go beyond three. And I have only 3 streaks of 4 games. And only 1 of 5 games. From over 23k games.

Thats very very powerful. This morning on WH I see. 12 blacks and 1 zero in between. Then 30 minutes later 12 highs. Someone lost their entire bank trying to stay with that.

Most start after only 2 or 3 of a chance. Thats why all these dudes on here think nobody beats the game.

They keep making the mistake of comparing FIVE to all the useless ways people try to fight the layout.

You just cant compare the two. I dont know how people will ever learn this game can be conquered. They all run around with wrong attitude. Good luck to them.

Im playing to win.

mansi19896 likes this.
  19. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

its true, i have seen similar stats. keep going and thank you for being patient with me lol, it was crazy explanations last few days, but now we can chill out and enjoy a game with some drinks :)

Fivealive likes this.
  20. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

Yes my patience was tested lol. But you seem keen to learn something new. And more important. Something that works. So I had to keep going until you were there.

The most important. Be patient. And the rewards will come. You are playing less but get more. That makes sense no?

Dont be sidetracked by negative people. They dont want you to succeed. Because they couldnt manage it themselves. Plenty big egos out there my friend. They think they are smart. But they werent smart enough to break this game.

And there be a saying misery likes company. Stay the course. And you are gonna reap the reward. All is possible when you are playing to win.

mansi19896 likes this.