1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Any professional roulette players here?

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Mantronix, Jul 21, 2018.

1. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

but how can you know this. do you have any proof. its impossible over net, unless your admin who can see ip addresses of everyone everywhere

2. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

No it can be proven you are the liar. This is the first time I ever posted this strategy on any forum.

Your ego will take a beating if you were man enough to allow me to prove it. Keep running away from the fact that the game is being beaten everyday by people like me.

3. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

He is just scared Mansi. His ego and manhood are on the line here. You see if im right which I am. That makes him and many others look stupid.

Now he will do anything to stop that from happening. Its his ego we are dealing with here. He is terrified of being made to look a fool. I can easily prove it to him but he will not agree. He will run and hide to keep his ego in one piece.

Ive proven it to others like him before. Some have the decency to admit I was right. Some run and hide and throw lnsults like him.

Thats the world we live in...

Last edited: May 17, 2019
    mansi19896 likes this.
  4. Jerome

Jerome Active Member

Self-Employed
    Fivealive,

I could easily write a computer program which proves your system is bunk, but it's already been done. And even if I did you would ignore it with some BS like "it can't be simulated", even though it's a mechanical system. If people who test it report losing then you'll say they're not using it properly, whatever that means.

TurboGenius likes this.
  5. Jerome

Jerome Active Member

Self-Employed
    Because everyone has a recognizable style and way of posting. I instantly knew it was John Legend, not just from the system itself, but the way he writes, use of capitals, etc. Follow up that link I posted and I think you'll agree with me.;)

TurboGenius and mansi19896 like this.
  6. Jerome

Jerome Active Member

Self-Employed
    Here's another forum where he posted last year.

https://betselection.cc/even-chance-8/128721pattern-breaker-revised128721/

mansi19896 and Nathan Detroit like this.
  7. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

Its never been done because Ive never been on any forum. Sorry. But you are wrong here. The way I do things no one has ever done. So I will repeat. Show me where ive published FIVE. If you cant. Then you better get ready to issue an apology.

8. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Jerome ,

My thanks to you for having posted the above link .I cannot believe the way some posters laid out the welcome back mat for this faker .

I expected that one poster in particular would have recognized the charade in front of them .

ND

mansi19896 likes this.
  9. Nathan Detroit

Jerome,

That "FIVE " count BS is a FIRST CLASS loser and self evident .

ND

10. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

lol this new link jerome shared, actually has some similarities, but end of the day it doesnt make much of any difference.

11. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

That is not me mansi

I have never posted on any site before this. I challenged this jokers to show me anywhere where I have ever dropped FIVE before. They cannot. Because its never been on anyother site.

But the fact remains it works. And like I said. I can shut these people up vert easily. Remember real money talks. And I deal in REAL money.

mansi19896 likes this.
  12. Nathan Detroit

13. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

Simple challenge to all doubters of FIVE. I set up an account. Put money in it. And play FIVE. I give one reliable person access to the account to check and confirm the progress on a weekly basis. They will be able to see only one deposit will ever be made. And the balance will only ever move in one direction on a weekly basis.

You call me a liar. Then I throw down the challenge. There will come a point you will have to humble yourself and admit FIVE is for real.

So who is man enough to take up this challenge. Or is all you can do is insult people?

mansi19896 likes this.
  14. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

i dont think its an good idea, as they may see another ip address login which may result they ban you from site. No need to risk with it, and who knows what people may be online, maybe they withdraw your money anyway :O

But what you think of this johnlegend system, would you recommend testing hes method also, he was won with it for ten years already too.

https://betselection.cc/even-chance-8/128721pattern-breaker-revised128721/

15. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

Morning Mansi

If we do it. Sunday would be the only day the nominated person would be allowed to login. So I wouldnt play at all on that day. Sites dont care about ip addresses changing. Because people play while traveling around. What they dont want to see is two people logged in or trying to log in at the same time.

Thats why whoever does it would only be allowed to access the site on Sundays. And of course if they touched my balance in any way. It would show them to be scum with no integrity. I would only put a small amount in there. Say 100 sterling. And build that up.

No I dont see any value in this John legends strategy. Its too time consuming for one. Its not practical. And you might get lucky and get ahead. But it has no advantage play against the wheel.

What nobody is hearing here. And im not sure even you have fully got this yet Mansi. FIVE rarely goes even 10 steps backwards.

Because it does not lose played in all its 5 stages. I told you all its like playing poker. Your hand be so strong. You raise with confidence. With all other strategies Ive seen. The player is still walking on egg shells. Afraid to take any risks. Because they just arent confident enough about their own strategy.

No I told you FIVE is the only strategy I would risk my life with. Its just that good. And I want to show these jokers on here. What I say I do happens. And if they are cowards. They are gonna run from the challenge of course.

If they got any decency and integrity. They will accept and be prepared to say sorry. Im for real. So far all I see is them running their mouths and little else. Throwing insults.

Thinking they know what going to happen. NO!!!!!!! They dont know. But I can tell you this Jerome dude is scared of me. Very scared. He came straight on the attack. Trying to get me out of here.

Because he has alot to lose. I did this challenge with someone before. And they had to give massive respect to me man.

Because they come to realize I knew my stuff. And FIVE is for real. So is he going to put up or shut up. Thats the question.

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    mansi19896 likes this.
  16. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

i think its better do not provocate anyone here anymore, if someone decides to say something everyone can, but let it stay like it is with them..

but what concerns about me, i know the rules and most longest run i had to come back from minus 15 into profit took me yesterday 1000 games. it was also very time consuming, but very impressive underdog comeback.

17. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

Mansi

You can not be playing the strategy correctly if it took 1000 games to recover 15 units. Can you explain exactly how you be playing FIVE.

You say 1000 games. There be no way you can turn out that number even in a week on live dealer roulette. No way bro.

mansi19896 likes this.
  18. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

I Play this for a living 6 to 8 hours a day Mansi. And the most games you be getting in an hour is about 2 qualifiers. And the the most in a week be about 100 qualifiers from 500 games. So somewhere you are not with me on this. I wanna get you on my track so you can start making that green stuff.

And then you will know why I run with this confidence.

mansi19896 likes this.
  19. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

i know in live dealer it may take forever, but i know her and i tell her to throw ball fast as possible just for me do save more time, so she throws after every few seconds :D no, but jokes apart i spin myself obviously. And i play like this we have discussed earlier in week :) you play 100 in a day. spinning yourself is logical that you have more time to do more amount of games.

20. Fivealive

Fivealive Active Member

Yeah okay but are you leaving that 5 game gap tween qualifiers. You cant get round this Mansi. It is the jewel in the crown of why FIVE works and rules.

And they cant cheat me with this strategy either Mansi. Its so funny because often when im online some joker be bitchin and wining the dealers got magnets on the wheel.

Because they were using some crap strategy. Usually inside numbers which is for complete losers.

And im still winning. All.these losers online will blame the dealer when their crappy strategies fall apart.

mansi19896 likes this.