1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Any Top Regs/Pros here that blew BR then made it?

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by Poker Advice Latest, Nov 21, 2019.

1. So I am on a big downswing in 2019 but I stand by my play and feel I am getting my money in good a lot of the time but having very bad run outs at the most critical moments in tournaments. I just want to know if any top players here have had a similar run but still believed in their ability and stuck by their logic, experience and mental resiliance and turned it around? It is becoming fairly soul destroying getting beat by a 20BB pre flop all in call with A3os when I hold QQ in the $162BB etc but I actually close the table with a smile on my face knowing I got max ev out that spot and played it really well... I don't believe in entitlement, justice etc in this game but was there anything you guys changed about your game, your preparations etc to secure that big cash or multiple smaller cashes?

Source.