1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Ask Me Anything About Betting the EC's (Even Chances)

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by SPIKE, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Gizmos and Spikes advice did not fall on deaf ears ..

mr j likes this.
  2. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    In the beginning all I had was a miraculous perfect occurring pattern that I exploited. So the first thing I did was buying a paperback on binomial distribution. Guess what mathZombies. It didn't explain the perfect occurring pattern.

So I had to figure all this out on my own and try to learn the nature of randomness when it comes to Roulette.

My point is that people have a way to get started without making all the mistakes that I made all along the way on my own. All I had was Spike talking that trends and patterns work. It's not amazing that we both independently came to the same conclusions about what works best. We both knew why other people gave up on trends because they don't work all the time. We both figured out that at times they do work. That was the big secret. All I ever said was that you need to track the effectiveness states. Spike told of waiting for it to be playing his game. We both figured that out independently. And we both knew flat out that the mathBoys were wrong. It's so simple. Now it's out there in peoples faces to see it all. But there are still no guarantees. You must become skillful. So we have obnoxious math creeps that stink. They suck. They pose. it's a repeating pattern that you can bet on and get right every time.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
    mr j likes this.
  3. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

The thing that hits you the most is there's nowhere to turn for help. You have to do everything on your own. There's no book you can buy there's no class you can take that is going to help you. And if you do try and get help you'll be told that you're a moron for even attempting it and they will call you names and tell you that you can't be doing what you know you're doing. So you trudge forward on your own. And yes you and I came to a lot of the same conclusions totally independent of each other which means we were on the right track. Because if you're doing it correctly the conclusions are inevitable.

Part of the reason I started this thread was so the naysayers could prove I was wrong by asking the right questions. If I'm wrong they could shoot me down in a second will a couple of correct questions. But if you'll notice they are all avoiding this thread like the plague because they don't know the questions to ask because they know nothing about this. Them saying it won't work is based on nothing in reality, it's just they're worthless opinion. If I suspected Gizmo was blowing smoke I could ask him three or four questions that would tell me if he was or not. But the people here who constantly tell me I'm blowing smoke have no idea what questions to ask because they do not understand what's going on. I just shut them all down and they don't even know it.

It's the reason some of the teachers of the Eastern religions will not accept you as a student until you show them you have some understanding by asking them the right questions. If you don't know what questions to ask you shouldn't even be there because the teacher is not going to teach you advanced trigonometry when you don't even know basic math. In order to show me that you can criticize my method of play and tell me it doesn't work, for me to take you seriously you have to ask me the right questions to show me you know what you're talking about. All I'm hearing is the sound of crickets.

mr j likes this.
  4. gizmotron

Retired
    First I tried to teach visual dexterity. That was apposed, but I just persisted until they could see it. Next I taught characteristics of trends & patterns. That was opposed and ridiculed. Next I taught the importance and significance of the differences between it being effective and not effective. That was met with crickets. Last I taught the rigid rules for conducting an experiment that would define an over all win to loss ratio. That was there to serve as proof and a milestone for anyone wanting to know if they had gathered all the skills needed. That worked for the few that tried it. Guess who failed to prevent me from teaching this? The mathZombies want to eat your brains. But they did not stop me. So today all we have is arguing from people that are too smart to find out if it is true or not. If you can't believe yourself then how will you ever believe anyone else?

mr j likes this.
  5. precogm

precogm Active Member

lol

Why would anyone accept your ideas work just because you say so?

If the teacher can't demonstrate it why should the student believe it is worth learning?

6. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

A better question is why would they reject them out of hand without proof it doesn't work. No curiosity, no interest, just rejection.

7. precogm

precogm Active Member

I believe because people have a limited amount of time. Who wants to waste their time learning something that has not been shown to work?

Logic would dictate you first give people some proof this is worth pursuing instead of just asking them to take a leap of faith.

8. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

With that attitude nothing would have ever been invented because who wants to waste their time on something that nobody has shown works. With that attitude nothing would ever get done. Thomas Edison tried 3,000 different types of filaments for his light bulb before he found one that worked correctly. If he had your attitude he would just throw up his hands in disgust after the first 10 didn't work and quit wasting his time and wait for somebody else to do it.

9. gizmotron

Retired
    Bull shit. I was a rock climber and I wanted to do at least one first accent. I did two. I always do what I want. The proof you are looking for is when it is too late. It's too late to go big as a Blackjack card counter. I have set out from the beginning that I would make the mathboyz wish that they had listened. I'm still using RR. I want to use it at least for another ten years. Then after that I would like to see it become too late. I'm working my plan. You will just have to wait for your shit sandwich. Meanwhile keep rejecting it. I did it this way so it would be easy to reject it. You guys are so very slow on manipulation. I have you exactly where I want you. You can't try it out because you might find out that you have been an asshole. It's ten times easier to program people than it is to write AI software. I'm programming those willing to prove it to themselves and I'm programming you people that keep coming back to prove the world is flat. You are my toy. I have what works and you can't believe it. I know what you need and you must face conflict in order to resolve the situation. I should open up a Spandex shop. You could get your own logo on your cape. You crusading caped saviors are as much fun as skiing an avalanche on a snowing face. I know I shouldn't do it because there is so much danger and I'm crazy to do it but I can't help myself. You are too fun to toy with. So keep coming back. Your math world sucks. You are wrong, and all you want is proof. Tough shit. That's what you disserve and it's all you are going to get.

10. precogm

precogm Active Member

After Edison found the filament that worked, did he demonstrate it to the public?

Why would anyone have believed him without showing proof his light bulb worked?

judge likes this.
  11. precogm

precogm Active Member

lol thanks for the laugh.

Good luck gizmo, to me your RR is like technical analysis which is like astrology. And I have no issue with astrology, seems just as good as any other method in my eyes.

But if you claim to be an expert you should at least demonstrate it. And if you refuse to, then of course you are going to have a lot of sceptical naysayers, but they will be justified as long as you don't demonstrate it.

12. gizmotron

Retired
    Well that made sense. Edison showed it off because he had so much love for the natural gas industry. It never crossed his mind that he would be saving millions pf people's eyesight. He just wanted to show off.

13. gizmotron

Retired
    I'm not taking orders from someone that rejects my work without investigating it. I want you to be too late and wishing you had worked on it when you had the chance. I placed it at your feet and took all the trial and error out of it. You reject it and that's good. You should set out to prove it does not work. That will be fun to watch you change. But you won't because you will never be caught dead being suckered. Paradox. That is what you are stuck in.

14. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

The silver platter is currently not available .

15. precogm

precogm Active Member

Let me say it again...

Good luck gizmo, to me your RR is like technical analysis which is like astrology. And I have no issue with astrology, seems just as good as any other method in my eyes.

You still need to demonstrate it.

16. gizmotron

Retired
    That's the plan. I'm still working the plan. It was Johno that suggested that I could publish it and that it would not effect things or bring about it being too late. I'm sure that he thinks it's junk. But he was right. People could have it handed to them on a platter and they would reject it right off the bat because nobody would publish a working method. I'm using human nature as a math equation. It can't be real because if it were real it would have never been shared. 1 + 1 = 2. LOL

17. gizmotron

Retired
    Oh, got to label so that you can cancel it. If it consistently makes you money in a world that expects you to lose then it's technical analysis.

or, you are dumbfuck. I have no problem with that either.

18. precogm

precogm Active Member

Good for you gizmo.

But it seems you are doing a lot for someone who wants others to reject his work.

Not posting would be a lot easier.

19. precogm

precogm Active Member

lol same old gizmo.

Be it, Astrology or technical analysis or RR

You still need to demonstrate it.

20. gizmotron

Retired
    Man, I was cooling my heals until Spike came back. The RR thread is done. There is not much more to say. But poking fun at you guys is also fun. I don't know what it is. I like reading other people's posts. Telling self-righteous math oriented gambling experts that they just serve the world as sycophants to a lying gambling industry is just me performing community organizing and PSA announcements. And you guys with your heads up your asses are downright funny too. You know it's possible that you are wrong. It's just unbelievable that someone like me was the one trying to tell you. I enjoy watching people find out how hard difficult work is worth and how rewarding it is when they do discover that. It's a slow process. I can wait.