1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette at the roulette table

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by mr j, Jan 9, 2019.

1. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    I know this is not roulette related per say but geez, its really on my mind. Here in the US, sitting at the roulette table, what subject gets talked about/argued about the most? I won't even say its gambling. Politics is ARGUED constantly, its getting annoying. Sorry, had to vent that. More people talk about Trump & Pelosi vs. what number just hit (lol)

Ken

2. delectus

delectus Member

Here in the UK we are mostly focused on roulette and why certain numbers haven't
    appeared and that they should have appeared by now.

On our news it's a different story all about President Trump and his wall and he isn't
    even our president lol.

We did have a wall here built by the Romans to keep out the Scots and it was very
    effective

mr j likes this.
  3. Benas

Benas Active Member

Looking for peoples who play better...
    Where I play (Europe) I never heard so many political talks, usually, I heard swears when peoples are not hit :).
    My mains problems are talks with dealers. When during play I must think fast in the same moment such talks can lead to big mistakes...

mr j likes this.
  4. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    I hear people talking more about restaurants and vacation spots in some locations.

5. jekhb1976

jekhb1976 Well-Known Member

the only thing i hear at the roulette table is other people swearing why their number just won't hit.
    last night their was a guy who played with €100 chips and played every spin only one number, number 7. every spin :) i wanted to give him advice that it was better to wait until numner 7 atleast showed up before betting on it. hahaha got the same looks as sir anyone would give me in the other thread, just shaking his head and telling me what do i know. sad, this guy lost over €10.000 under 2,5 hours. as he walked away swearing his number 7 hit 3 times in 5 spins :). i left too not to long after, also not happy with my result, won only €98 :)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019