1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Join our $5,000 Cash Giveaway!

Win Cash by Posting and Inviting New Members!
  3. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play sub-forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Baccarat Guide

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by Sputnik, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Jimske

Jimske Active Member Founding Member

mark the big road in columns of 7 deeply so you can end up with about 9 or 10 columns. Then you look for matches the first 4 and begin to bet the next three won't match. You can do the same with the rows. Takes a little getting used to.

2. judge

judge Member

As always, thank you sir.

3. Ravinderchawla

Ravinderchawla Member

Hi, Jimske, Just want to confirm
    1) In case first 4 don't match, example
    P. B
    P. P
    B. B
    B. P
    B B
    P. P
    P. B
    As u see above, first 4 outcomes of 1st Column don't match with first four outcomes of 2nd Column, so what is betting Scenario, cuz, having 9/10 max betting opportunities, there will be quite a few mismatches, so betting triggers will be further lessened, Kindly Correct, if I am interpreting it wrong
    2);What MM do u incorporate, I will be highly obliged if u quote an Example, thanks for ur cooperation

4. Ordinary_people

Ordinary_people Member

I think what jimske mean 4 first outcome in 7 colomn not same like your example.

In your example the 1st and 4th is not the same. The same outcome just the 2nd and 3rd

5. Jimske

Correct. Wait for first 4 in any column to match then bet against it matching the next 3. If it does then you lose 3 IAR. It can happen (and does) that several first 4 match. What to do? Depends what happened last time. Bet against the matches that are the same.

You can do the same with the rows.

Here are my results for 125 shoe picked at random and about 1,000 bets. You might want to peruse the W and L IAR

J

Attached Files:

6. jbs

jbs Active Member

And no matter what you do, your small bets will always lose more than half of the time. And also, your big bets will STILL LOSE MORE THAN HALF OF THE TIME!

You cannot consistently profit or make a living betting on baccarat with a betting system. Completely impossible. Quit wasting yours and other peoples time with this garbage.

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  7. bob

bob Member

JBS what do you bet on ?

8. Ravinderchawla

Ravinderchawla Member

Hi, What progression u use in Johno 7 column system for the 3 bets,?
    Secondly e.g I want to confirm if the first 4 outcomes of column (A)match with the first 4 outcomes of the following column ( B) then only we bet, the remaining 3 outcomes of column (B) won't match, the last 3 outcomes of column (A),Kindly confirm, thanks

9. Jimske

I don't want to change Sputnik thread. See new thread re: 7 column

10. fathead

fathead Active Member

Unless your bet selection is designed to be Player heavy, you will win more bets than you lose in Commission Baccarat due to the fact that Banker wins more than 50% (you are allowed to bet with the house on Banker and Win minus commission).

11. fathead

fathead Active Member

He won't answer but in another post he mentioned Blackjack, Poker.

bob likes this.