1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Horse Racing Bankroll Builder

Discussion in 'Horse Racing Forum' started by Pigpen, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Pigpen

Pigpen Guest

Travers Bankroll Builder

Bet $50 (or more) to win on one horse in any or all of the selected Saratoga stakes races and earn a $20 bonus per race! Participate in all 6 races and earn a $120 bonus. You'll earn a $20 bonus just for betting $50 or more to win - your ticket doesn't even need to hit!

• July 13: Diana Stakes
    • July 20: Coaching Club American Oaks
    • July 27: Jim Dandy
    • August 3: Whitney
    • August 10: Fourstardave
    • August 17: Alabama

Customers must be in good standing to receive the bonus. Bets must be made on NYRABets.com or the NYRA Bets App. Telephone wagers do not qualify. Bonus will be credited to customers' accounts by August 23.

Anyone with a NYRA Bets account can participate in this promo. I am going to give it a shot. Bet a minimum of $50 to win on a horse in the assigned stake each Saturday and win or lose get $20 added to your account on Traverse day. I will track my bets each Saturday in this thread. Please add your opinions or wagers. Good luck!!!!!!!!!

Source.