1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Blackjack Be Aware - Bovada is a rigged platform, play some where else

Discussion in 'Blackjack Forum' started by Bovada Scam, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Bovada Scam

Bovada Scam New Member

Save you time and Money and invest some where else.

Bovada will manipulate your actions, games, withdrawal to make sure you will lose.

If you do win in sports which Bovada can't control your wining vs table games ( They are using rigged algorithm so you will lose ) make sure you do everything to take the money, they might give you hard time to keep you in the game, they are very good at that, they will block your crypto addresses or use other tricks.

I am here to make sure what happened to me will not happen to anyone else.

Wish you all the best and hope you win

2. IDPA

IDPA Active Member

Uh, we are all still waiting for ANY confirmation of what you're whining about in several "new" threads.

A simple play by play showing where the cheating/scamming/raping/pillaging is happening would be a nice start.

Lots of people lose for various reasons.

If you've got proof, please post it or mention it somehow. Merely stating that Bovada cheats isn't going to cut it.

I have nothing to do with Bovada and do not have an account there. Not my style. Just trying to find somebody to back up your claims.

I would love to see some proof of anybody's online cheating. I'm sure it's done, but nobody ever shows it!

I

3. Bovada Scam

Bovada Scam New Member

Don't worry not whining here, i have so many hours of videos with my lawyer at the moment, but I can promise you they are just scamming everyone and they are doing it in a very smart way.

Good luck

4. IDPA

IDPA Active Member

Please just pick any spot out of your hours of video and write down what's happening that describes the cheating.

Pretty simple.

I

5. Bovada Scam

Bovada Scam New Member