1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Best cash game sites for US players

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by ohshootmybad, May 4, 2016.

1. ohshootmybad

ohshootmybad Guest

So, I'm ready to start grinding at 2nl online but have a couple of basic questions that I hope others who have experience playing on different sites can answer for me before I decide to pick a room.

The 3 rooms I'm most interested in are:
    -Bovada
    -ACR
    -BetOnline

Here are the questions:
    1. Which sites offer 2nl-5nl? 2nl is the lowest I want to start, but I'll go as high as 5nl to start.

2. Which sites have the most traffic for cash games? I know Bovada is the most popular, but what about the other 2?

3. Which site offers rake back/has good bonuses? I know ACR offers 27% rake back if you ask for it.

4. Which sites allow you to use HUDs? I know you can only use HE Indicator on Bovada, but can you use HEM/PT on ACR or BetOnline?

5. Speaking of HUDs, is HEM/PT the only one that offers free trials?

6. Which site is best for multi-tabling? I know Bovada only allows 4 and I'd like to play at least 6-8.

I apologize for the questions. I just don't want to DL a client, deposit into it, and be unhappy with it. I'm really interested in a site with rake back, good promotions/bonuses, and that allows HUDs, so I think ACR is the top pick but it also depends on how good the traffic is.

Thanks for the help.

Source.