1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Betting 2 numbers for as long as you like...

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by johndexter, Feb 24, 2018.

1. johndexter

johndexter Member

Hi,if your interested in a repeater system and if you play a lot of roulette you always see this.......29,7,6,32,18,21,4,7,29......................29hits followed by 7............is this a coincidence? i say it a great way to play................................heres how i play........i pick the first 2 numbers on the board then bet on them for 7 spins everytime one hits..........bet on it for 7 spins.......if and when needed positive prog......happy testing........................you will see even after a thousand spins these numbers hit close to each other.

2. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    I would never bet this way - just because one # hit, it has nothing to do with another number hitting.
    They have no invisible connection to one another, it's "random".
    Looking "back" - yes. But past spins are useless.
    You could post spins where #0 and #10 showed along side one another 3 times in a row - it
    has absolutely nothing to do with the next "future" spin when #0 shows. There's no advantage
    to playing #10 now at all.
    But to each their own - whatever works for you.

3. johndexter

johndexter Member

Flat betting .............Turbo i disagree ,crazy as it seems its as good as a bet selection you will get.

Attached Files:

4. TurboGenius

A few things to note - most players don't think about this.
    Look at your max drawdown compared to your end result balance.
    This is the amount "off of the high balance" that you were, and would represent what's
    possible to a player just beginning at the top of a drawdown.
    You have a drawdown max (so far) of 108 units.
    You're balance after 1,000 spins (total, not played) is 108
    So in reality - you can expect 108 unit drawdown and you have 108 in profit.
    So the next drawdown leaves you at 0, another leaves you at -108, etc etc.
    1,000 spins seems like enough but it's not (and I'm not trying to sound like the anti-system
    people - just reality here). It took 1,000 spins (total) to get to where you would need to be
    to cover 1 drawdown of 108 units. That means 1,000 spins to recover 1 time. It's not acceptable
    as a way to play or as a result of "a good thing".
    And second - you have 1,000 spins yet 576 spins of actual play. That means you'll be betting
    about 1/2 of the time while you're at the table. If you follow my preachings (lol) - you play every
    spin. Playing only 1/2 of them means you are waiting for some favorable condition or trigger to
    happen before playing - and this is confirmed by everyone to show no benefit.
    Waiting for x,y or z to happen means nothing to this game - it just prolongs your playing time
    like in your case - playing 1/2 of the spins available.
    You have 19 wins. That means per 1,000 spins (of which half are played) you have 19 wins.
    Meaning 1 win per 52.6 spins average. I'm not going for it - the wins don't happen enough, the
    amount of spins having to wait for something to happen to bet is too much (1/2) and the drawdown
    doesn't cover the benefit in bankroll.
    It's up to you of course - but understand that what looks great on the outside isn't always the
    case when you realistically look at.

5. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed

Thank you Lord Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TurboGenius likes this.
  6. johndexter

johndexter Member

Okay Turbo.................bet selection is the easiest possible ,you can have a bet every spin but yours and many other systems needs a progression this doesnt? bet the hottest 2 numbers over 20,000 spins flat betting and show me the results......This is the same 2 numbers throughout.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  7. johndexter

johndexter Member

What you both dont get is repeaters happen because they belong to a group,the group repeats and repeats.........look at the hottest numbers on the board you might find the hottest numbers repeat around the same time or are close together.What other method plays the same numbers unless theres bias.........this should get you thinking....

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018

8. jbs

jbs Well-Known Member

It gets me thinking...wait...KNOWING... YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!

Repeaters happen because the odds dictate they happen once every 37 or 38 times on average depending on a 0 or 00 wheel.

9. johndexter

johndexter Member

I state these numbers can be played without any danger or loss..................Like the thread says...................One rule jbs,is there arent any rules /odds in roulette.

Attached Files:

10. johndexter

johndexter Member

Attached Files:

11. johndexter

johndexter Member

Triggers work,so do the right methods:)

12. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    Lol! NO, gambler's fallacy nonsense.

TurboGenius likes this.
  13. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    John,

Let's see if you can do something that Turbo can't. Provide us with a comprehensive reason as to why your system should work.
    Provide the logic, common sense, reasoning and math to support your claims.

14. johndexter

johndexter Member

Caleb................does history repeat itself?...........

15. BETJACK

BETJACK Active Member

100,000 spin and wins are 1128 units... :-(

16. johndexter

johndexter Member

Snowy,Next post may be how to find number signature on Automated wheels,surely that is one your capable of doing. :) lol

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  17. TurboGenius

The Dr is right. Any and all "triggers" have been coded and tested. They don't influence FUTURE spin results.
    Now on your posted charts you crop the box where the drawdown is listed ? What was it ?
    Now you're betting 35% of the spins instead of 50% - so that means playing 1 out of 3 spins only on average
    for 100,000 spins - to make 1128 units. It's unacceptable (still).
    And without the system explained (how you pick those magical 2 numbers to play) - you can
    easily run 10k spins, note the highest hitting 2 numbers. Run the next 10k spins and note the
    highest hitting number from the last 10k spins, do this 10 times.
    Then click "replay session" and bet the two numbers that you already know are going to be hot
    in the future. A chart will appear that looks exactly like yours and will have only come from reverse
    engineering results that you already know - unlike in the real world where future spins can't be known.
    I'm not saying this is what was done - but there's plenty of sites online where you can demonstrate
    the same results (parx or simulator for example) and without giving anything away, show what
    happens. Doing it in RX allows the one drawback as "proof" in that you can replay any session of spins
    while you know what's going to be hot or not and just bet on those.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  18. TurboGenius

Sadly I've demonstrated on various platforms how it works and never fails, I provided the common sense as to why it works - you simply refuse to accept it. And the math is the part that's not going to be posted - you can do that yourself. When you see it....

19. Rona

Rona Active Member

Not all possible triggers have been tested. There are many thousand types of triggers one can think of.

Nothing influences future spin results. Nothing can. It's just the dealer, the wheel and the ball.

The common sense you provided is that "a number has to have hit 2 times before it hits 3 times", which, while common sense, doesn't say a lot about your roulette approach.

Roulette is a negative expectation game. That's what the math says. And nothing can influence future spins. The best you can hope for is to be lucky.

20. TurboGenius

How many triggers someone can come up with is irrelevant - If X happens, do Y.
    X is the "trigger", be it 4 reds in a row, 21 followed by 12, the sun is directly overhead - none of these
    matter to the next spin.
    Waiting for a trigger to happen is not playing spins that could have won, playing 1/3 of the spins
    means winning or losing in 1/3 speed and doesn't affect a single thing but expend these results
    out longer.
    So if you see 12 then start betting 21 because ""we all know"" they hit together is nonsense.
    As for "luck" it doesn't exist, it's not a "thing". There is no way to put math and luck in the same
    sentence until someone comes up with a mathematical value for "luck". It can't be used in a
    equation. People either win or lose based on what they're doing and the results.
    Winning long term, over and over without loss doesn't involve "luck" by any definition.

It is certainly a negative expectation game if the only thing you expect is one spin.
    If one of the anti-system, math wiz members would post -
    If 37 (or 38) numbers can't (and won't ever) appear in 37 or 38 spins......
    how on earth can someone say "the odds of a number appearing are 1 in 37 (or 1 in 38)
    There aren't 37 or 38 possible outcomes...
    On average there are 24 unique numbers per cycle - but we continue to hear that the
    odds of a number showing are 1 in 37......its not. It's not even close.
    Can someone benefit when the payout is 35 to 1 and the odds are 1 in 24 (on average).
    I should hope so, if not then perhaps roulette isn't for them.
    I've told people before - make a list of what's possible/likely and what's not likely
    and suddenly you'll see ways to play that make sense - and ways that don't.
    One way that doesn't is what this thread is about.