1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Betting 2 numbers for as long as you like...

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by johndexter, Feb 24, 2018.

1. asymbacguy

asymbacguy Active Member

It's quite easy to assess the repeaters/non repeaters probability for each range of spins considered and per many ranges of spins: birthday paradox is the answer.
    Now we have sure mathematical expected values to be compared to our wheel's outcomes by statistical tests.
    Not every wheel, just the wheel we are approaching as the perfect randomness working on the b.p. concept here simply doesn't exist.

I fear that few players know the average probability that a 15 spins cycle, for example, itlr produces respectively zero, one or more repeaters, let alone more complex situations, especially whether large samples are considered.

And sorry, the statement that "any and all triggers have ben coded and tested" is just ridicolous and completely untrue.
    You can't imagine how deep certain studies have been made in the effort to discover possible biases of an actual wheel or, more simply, to enhance the probability of success of certain distributions.

2. johndexter

johndexter Member

Turbo......firstly if i was to rig the 100k spins how long would it take to go through 100k lol....you are funny.........................Answer me this does history repeat itself?.............these are the same 2 numbers for 100k spins.............after they hit bet on both for 7 spins.................Ken plays this way and you said its the best way........Ken the idiot slated it.....haha..........funniest thread ever !!!!!!

3. Rona

Rona Active Member

It's all about luck and probability actually. Increase the number of players and the probability of a big winner increases. Here's how you can bet (on the horses) and win again and again and again....

As for triggers, they don't influence future results, they help us identify patterns.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  4. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    Indeed, it is true. There are only so many "if X happens, start betting" and they all produce the same results.
    After 4 decades of working on systems and testing them, I can say that. If you "think" there is a magical trigger
    that will change future spins or give you some sign that something specific is going to happen - have at it. That road has been traveled but you're free to take all the whacks at it that you want. My effort is to stop people from wasting their time.

A bias wheel will produce bias results, it has nothing to do with triggers.
    If a wheel is bias to hit one section more often than it should - there's still no trigger involved, you simply
    bet that section every spin. It's won't produce a trigger because the bias effect will be observed in one way or another on every spin, not after some "event" that would be a trigger for the AP player to start betting.

I could easily do 100k spins doing exactly what I mentioned in under 5 minutes.

And this is why 90% of the time I end up feeling like I completely wasted my time replying to anything posted.
    Continue on please - my participation will be zero from this point on.

5. TurboGenius

You can identify what happened yes - in that specific set of PAST spins.
    Absolutely nothing to do with future spins at all.
    If 12 hit after 10 hit 3 times in a row you can easily observe a "pattern".
    The next time 12 shows, it has nothing to do with 10 hitting any time soon.
    A "past pattern" is useless - each spin is independent from the last.

6. Rona

Rona Active Member

Then repeaters and hot numbers are useless too. They are identified by looking at past spins. I bet you don't see the contradiction here.

johndexter likes this.
  7. johndexter

johndexter Member

Each spin is independent than the last.........................................i keep hearing this off people who claim they have the Holy Grail and use past spins for there repeaters method?...........................i suppose anyone who calls there self a Genius should be taken very seriously..........loooool:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

8. johndexter

johndexter Member

Hi ..Rona.....great post:).............The other thing thats funny is .....I dont play outside bets........they dont realize any mutiple bets on inside numbers finally add up to a Martingale if there using a progression ......

9. Rona

Rona Active Member

Click "like" then :)

10. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed

Me and Turbo dont disagree on much but this is one item. Regardless if its ONE spin back, it is the past. I did a thread some time ago....name me a method that does NOT involve past spins?

Ken

11. johndexter

johndexter Member

Ken why are u slating this method yet you play this way/but wait for the numbers to drop off the board...lol....................Turbo aswell ?..lol

12. johndexter

johndexter Member

a VERY good repeater (hot) number method from Ken.......this is the post

13. TurboGenius

Here, it took me 10 minutes - I forgot to turn "Turbo" mode on. Sorry.
    50,000 spins - considering yours is 100,000 and you play 1/3 of them, I played them all
    I flat bet 2 numbers only
    . It's not hard to do if you know the results ahead of time and "replay session".
    I never said that's what was done - I said it's possible and that those results would mean nothing as proof.
    And you're on "ignore" now as well, simply a waste of time for me to reply to anymore. Best of luck.
    Come back when you have grown up - or are serious. One thing I don't let people do is waste my time,
    and you've managed to do that but won't do it again.

[​IMG]

14. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed

I did not say....I dont use past numbers.

Ken

15. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed

This is my question to anyone that says, they dont use past numbers >>

This will sound ODD but its for my example. Lets say there are 100 roulette wheels/tables all lined up. The history boards are all turned off. Make your bets, one spin at a time, one table at a time. When you are done with table 100, back to number 1 etc.

Would your method still be in profit? Could you even play your method this way? I couldn't. The casual, "I dont give a shit" gambler, could.

Ken

johndexter likes this.
  16. Rona

Rona Active Member

Great example ken.
    If someone tries to answer your question, he will understand a lot about his own method - Turbo included.

johndexter likes this.
  17. johndexter

johndexter Member

Snowy,Kelly,Basieux ALL use past spins ....................WHO doesnt?..................This Statement is Tripe !.........................Turbo knows what numbers hit in advance lol

18. Jefra

Jefra Member

It is same as playing ONLY 1 spin per visit. After 100 days you collected/played 100 spins. Now question is IF you can win on those 100 numbers or not.

19. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    The big issue for Turbo (I think).....if we admit to using past spins, under the generic definition of "gamblers fallacy", well thats it, guilty. No person likes to be labeled as using gamblers fallacy. Maybe its unavoidable, I dont know.

Ken

20. Neal Pace

Neal Pace Member

I always use past numbers!! It was either on Mr Green or PlayOJO, but I kept betting on numbers previously come up and winning. Great success!!!