1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Binary Options BINARY OPTIONS TRADE HELP

Discussion in 'Binary Options Forum' started by john cube, Dec 18, 2017.

1. john cube

john cube New Member

Hello, i work for a company that run investments. we got involved in binary options trading last 2 years and it has been a good investment since then but unfortunately my company almost lost $1million due to fake brokers but we hired the help of trained professionals at xdrive(xdrive125ATgmailDOTcom) that helped us recover all lost funds even with all interest. this a live testimony, thats why im publicly thanking the team for not allowing my colleagues and I lose our jobs and money. if you have issues with your binary options trade or lost any amount of funds or looking for a team that will put your investments with the right brokers, just email xdrive for the right measures.

2. Robert Leon

Robert Leon New Member

HOW TO RECOVER LOSS FUND FROM BAD BINARY OPTION BROKER GET IN CONTACT WITH CYBER OPERATIVES FIRMS
    Do not get involved with this outfit. They have no customer service. You put money in and you can not get it out. They keep requiring documentation and then deny it. I have been trying to get my funds for over 6 weeks. I think my next step is to get in touch with Interpol and file a fraud Claim against this outfit. Mark my word and be careful with Empireoption.Do not waste your time and money on this scam company. All they do is keep calling until you make the deposit. Once they realize you won't deposit anything else, they will never reply to your emails. And forget about calling them, they'll hang up on you. Rude and unprofessional.
    Their so-called "advisors" are pieces of garbage. Sebastian and Federico Demczylo are liars. They'll promise you anything to get your deposit. Then forget about trying to contact them, not to mention to make a withdrawal, you will never get your money.
    In these kind of cases with the fake broker over the internet my advice if you have already invested with those liar,call them back and get a refund from a fraud broker wouldn't be possible for you..In this i will advice to get intouch with CYBER OPERATIVES RECOVERY TEAM and report this company. they are fraud and they also fight against various investment scam they have been helpful to the society by recovering stolen funds from all this fake broker.VISIT THEIR WEBSITE FOR MORE ENQUIRIES ADMIN EMAIL: INFO(AT)CYBER-OPERATIVES. ORG

3. Tomy1973

Tomy1973 New Member

Thank you so much. This information is useful for any traders like me.