1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Borrowing money losing it gambling and then ignoring the person tell me what you think

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by John Blerg, Jul 31, 2018.

1. RouletteGhost

RouletteGhost Well-Known Member

Question is why is the bet selection owner acting like such a fucking baffoon

It is embarrassing to say the least

Take my blog down over there

2. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

John Blerg ,

Your various postings tell us that you are the poster boy of a degenerate gambler .. At least you are not hiding this fact .

Some even have the chutzpah to proclaim they are gambling advisors . My tochas .

3. John Blerg

John Blerg Well-Known Member 👹 Troll 👹

Founder of CalAsia Proven Baccarat Wagering Method
    I never claimed to be a teacher, I never claimed to be a mathematical wizard doctor professional Gambler or anything of the likes. I never claim to know much about gambling.

I was accused of being somebody else and totally sat upon on this website, that's fine I've joined other places I am not who you think I am.

The only thing I came up with that some of you took the wrong way and I don't think that Nathan did was the secret handshake secret Baccarat Club, thank you have fun. Unlike most of you I said I gamble and I lose

As far as Roulette Goast I think he was gambling this weekend and it sounds like he didn't do so good? But I'm not there, I'm just thinking out loud Thinking Out Loud, thinking out loud, thinkiiiiiiiiiiiing ouuuuuuttttt. looooouuuuud............

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  4. RouletteGhost

Wrong. Didn’t gamble this weekend.

giphy.gif

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  5. John Blerg

If you cannot be part of my thread in a productive way please stop posting within my threads it's only fair and courteous thank you. Also you do not know the secret handshake MIB

6. John Blerg

From what other people message me and tell me usually the people that lose money or don't play appear the most upset on the websites here on these kind of message boards

7. RouletteGhost

A shame you have that board over there. Should rename it to John Blerg dot cc

8. John Blerg

Stop trolling threads that dont involve you.

9. John Blerg

Milk it, milk it. Why not pay back??

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
  10. John Blerg

I'm from the projects and I was always taught to pay back money or square away a business deal but again that's the projects that's not white Suburbia.

11. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    So as well as a control freak you want to be other people's mother too. Are you a typical welfare baby? Did the government convince your father to leave? Do you even know who your father is? There is no way on this planet, that with your attitude for others, that you are going to reach the end of your life with a balanced sheet. You don't add up. If somebody tells you they will pay for all the risk you are just dumb enough to take on that risk yourself anyway. You know about negotiations from growing up in the Projects? You know about contracts by breaching them and then renegotiating them as you see fit. That silver lining you have for a soul is just vaporware as a mist on a gilded clad mirror you so often display in public. You are a glass house. Your deal with this forum is to be a troll. When are you going to pay that bill that you owe?

12. John Blerg

You must look like a spectacular teacher in the eyes of anybody that would even consider sending you a message to give you their money!

How can you talk about someone's parents that you don't even know.??

You are a fantastic role model to teach somebody how to beat a multi-billion-dollar corporation.!!

13. gizmotron

Retired
    Pot, Kettle, Black. How can you get my deal wrong every time? You start from a false premise and then you leap to a conclusion. You are a cliche of what is commonly accepted as subjective reality. Don't bother with real people they will corner you every time.

14. John Blerg

It's okay to be jealous of the black man!!

there are a whole bunch of us that are smart no matter if it's in gambling, dealing stock market, owning a retail store being a landlord, enterpreneur inventions the list is long.

a lot of great black men! there's nothing to be ashamed of you can idolize some. I won't tell nobody bro, okay?

15. gizmotron

Retired
    Yes, of course. Pump up that ego. There are a lot of suckers too. Stay on the plantation mindset or take the Red Pill Black. So does anyone think that there will ever be a John Blerg Blvd in their town?