1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Brunson FX - FX Triple Threat

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by R19, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Picallo

Picallo New Member

Watched a few bacc vids.. Then roulette sort of pissed on the fire for me... At best it was a sleeping dozens system that brunson was amazed with... Turn off point for me was a quote along the lines of... It will never got to more than 11 bets on a missing dozen.. Hmmmmm. I thought. Personally I have seen well into 20s if you play long enough... Another one bites the dust it seems....

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  2. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Picallo,

A well deserved like .

Picallo likes this.
  3. dvdeg

dvdeg New Member

Horse Thief
    Hi, been watching Brunson since he first starting posting early this year, his morphing of systems from chasing house way to underdog to pattern watching and now he promising a new improved super cashflow maker... he used to claim that he was simply having fun and spreading love, not selling anything, then launched his private blog away from YouTube in late June/early July, and now emailing fans hard asking for subscriptions or be banned forever more... he claims his anonymity is to beat the trolls, but his demands for anonymous cash is nothing more a scam... be warned... I have a few terse emails from him demanding money... reported to YouTube...

Having said that, I laughed at his videos and enjoyed his jive talk and amateur hip hop, sort of, and his pattern watching sort of works if you follow wise money management... stops one chasing every hand by avoiding long streaks, which works a treat if you regard long baccarat streaks as against the natural order of probability...

His 00 roulette play is interesting, too, although the same can be achieved on European roulette simply betting on Red and Black 3:2 but his affirmations and slot play... yeah, nah...

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019