1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Candle fibonacci system

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by Sharkdevil, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Sharkdevil

Sharkdevil Guest

Good morning, and happy new year to all. First of all I want to apologize for my bad english, because I use google translate.
    Without further ado, let's go to the system.
    The system is very simple, just be aware. All you need is the indicator that marks fibonacci in the daily candle. When the price touches the high or low of the previous day you will wait for it to play in the last swing before it reaches the high / low of the previous day and will trace a fibonacci, soon after you will place pending orders at the point of 38.2, 50.0 and 61.8 with take at 23.6 and stop at 100%. If the price goes at 38.2 and comes back at 23.6 the pedentens orders of 50.0 and 61.8 are to be canceled

Recapping
    Buy: If the price touches the high of the previous day you will wait for it to return in the last swing before that touch and it will trace the fibonacci in those points
    Sell: If the price touches the minimum of the previous day you will wait for it to return in the last swing before that touch and it will trace the fibonacci in those points

Attached Thumbnails
    Attached Images (click to enlarge)
    attachment.jpg attachment.jpg attachment.jpg

Source.

Attached Files: