1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback cell phone

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Criticisms / Problems' started by LarryS, Dec 20, 2016.

1. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

this weekend while away, I tried to post via my phone.....has worked many times before.

this time I get a message.....something about needing cookies.

is this an update in service

2. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

Not on our end.

Have you tried clearing your cookies or accessing the site in incognito mode or through another browser to see if it works on your phone?

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

3. LarryS

'cookies are required to log into this site,you will not be able to log in until they are accepted""

just tried again from home..just now.

4. LarryS

I also think you need to make a new rule about english being the only language,,,,or else you would never know if a rule is broken...or if your site is being used for terrorist messaging among the terrorists.

5. Admin Team

Please try a different browser and let us know if that works. No one else seems to be experiencing this issue and we can't reproduce it on our end, so let's see if a different browser on your phone works. If it does work on a different browser, then that at least narrows the issue down to your main browser.

Those Chinese posters were spammers, so they weren't legitimate. Our automated spam filter didn't catch them because they weren't posting any links or contact info. We've manually removed all their spam.

6. LarryS

its ok, its the same phone and browser that I have been using for the last year......i dont post often from the phone....so its no big deal. It worked before and doesnt work now....thats the reality. But its not a big hardship..

7. Admin Team

One of the advantages of our forum software and site is that it is very mobile-friendly as it automatically adapts to tablets and mobile phones, so we want to make sure it is working correctly.

If anyone else is experiencing issues accessing or using the site on their mobile phones, please let us know.